The Three Musketeers: D'Artagnan + Milady (aka Les Trois Mousquetaires: D'Artagnan + Milady) (4K + Blu-ray Box Set) [France]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: April 17, 2024
Purchase links: ESC Distribution - Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €80.99 (ESC) - €89.99 (Amazon - FNAC)
Note: Double-door box with metal clasp. Includes a booklet on both films + a poster + a sealed letter + a letter opener.
The Three Musketeers - D'Artagnan 4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray + Blu-ray bonus
The Three Musketeers - Milady 4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray

les-trois-mousquetaires-d-artagnan-milady-coffret-collector-2-uhd-4k-2-bd-1-bd-bonus-edition-l...jpg

les-trois-mousquetaires-d-artagnan-milady-coffret-collector-2-uhd-4k-2-bd-1-bd-bonus-edition-l...jpg

Last edited:
I assume there's still no English subtitles, and all the extras are in French as well, but I think this is worth buying to put different discs inside later. Let's call it a discless edition with 5 coasters...

Reactions: Chievera
351219_overview.jpg

I should have not bought the first steelbook, this collector is gorgeous...
Consider this-
the slips are exactly the same art as the steelbooks underneath.
The book will be in French.

It's a nice presentation- But I may still just keep the steelbook and buy the Milady steelbook to go with it. (That box set will take up some real estate too.)
...and yes, odds are they will still be without English subs- but that's true of the individual steelbooks on their own as well.

the slips are exactly the same art as the steelbooks underneath.
The book will be in French.

It's a nice presentation- But I may still just keep the steelbook and buy the Milady steelbook to go with it. (That box set will take up some real estate too.)
...and yes, odds are they will still be without English subs- but that's true of the individual steelbooks on their own as well.
I'm French, so the French booklet wouldn't have bothered me. :D

• Haha
Reactions: C.C. 95
Lackluster Boxset, but I'm glad the front logo is metal, and that thing going through it is metal as well.
Seems like it'll fit the steelbooks as well, if one wishes to do that.
Folded poster should've been 9 character or poster cards - same amount of paper and ink used.
Booklet at least has a lot of photos and sketches.

Lovely set. I actually bought the regular Bluray of the first last year and the second arrived just yesterday. Watched it and it was glorious. So disappointed that the movies haven't even made enough to break even. I take it there is no word on a third movie?