The Transporter Refueled - In theaters September 4, 2015

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: The Transporter Refueled (2015)

Genre: [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE], [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Crime[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Camille Delamarre[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Ed Skrein[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Loan Chabanol[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lenn Kudrjawizki[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Radivoje Bukvić[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gabriella Wright[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ray Stevenson[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-09-04[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: The fast-paced action movie is again set in the criminal underworld in France, where Frank Martin (Skrein) is known as The Transporter, because he is the best driver and mercenary money can buy. In this installment, he meets Anna (Chabanol) and they attempt to take down a group of ruthless Russian human traffickers who also have kidnapped Frank’s father.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
lgzWiEBqtKuO71Z9mmuvNTYJx0M.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]
From IMDB

the-transporter-refueled-poster.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
I personally liked the first two Transporter movies. Felt that they slurred out the 3rd with little to no story that was exciting. I suspect this will be far worse!

Just watched the trailer, and I predict this will be the worst film in the history of all films ever made in all history ever, and that's saying something. BWAAAAAA, BWAAAAAAA, BWAAAAAA. Enough said. Actually no, this is from the producers of the Taken Trilogy, now it's enough said.

What I find bad is that the "main" actor Ed Skrein left Game of Thrones for this...
Would have prefered to continue see him "interact" with Khaleesi

Hahahaha this looks so bad, this did not need to be "refueled"!!!
Love the first transporter film. Love the nate dogg song in it too. I got love

You can almost copy and paste my thoughts from Hitman: Agent 47 to this movie as well. Not very good and I can’t imagine why they would make Ed Skrein a replacement for Jason Statham. I think they would have been better off making this another Transporter in the same world (ala Bourne Legacy with the other Bourne movies). Ed Skrein is charming and is good looking, but that’s not what fans of the original Transporter want. We want a tough looking, bad ass guy that gets the job done regardless of the situation. We want creative fight scenes done well and not edited up to hide Ed Skrein inability to do the same fighting Statham did.

And while Ray Stevenson was actually decent as Frank’s dad, no one wants to see a father-son bromance in this series. The female team, while very hot, were awful and did nothing for this movie. The story is terrible as expected, and wow there are some insanely bad plot conveniences towards the end of the movie. The action in this movie was the worst out of all the movies (haven’t seen the TV series to compare) and then final 10 minutes were painfully obvious, clichéd and unsatisfying. This was not good, but again, if you like stupid action movies, this is passable. I’d rate Hitman: Agent 47 as the better of these two crappy action movies, but not by much.