IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 31, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon - Target - Best Buy
Price: $24.98 (Amazon) - $30.99 (Target) - $27.99 (Best Buy)

81DIFhPvsgL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The German press release from Paramount anouncing this steelbook release mentioned a "fine embossing"; now that the US version turned out flat (still looks good though), I'm really curious to see what the Euro release looks like. I say Paramount is full of sh!t or something got lost in translation somewhere along the way. Or they actually did emboss those bullet holes here...

Reactions: samdavies
The German press release from Paramount anouncing this steelbook release mentioned a "fine embossing"; now that the US version turned out flat (still looks good though), I'm really curious to see what the Euro release looks like. I say Paramount is full of sh!t or something got lost in translation somewhere along the way. Or they actually did emboss those bullet holes here...
EU v US pressings are regularly different, so it wouldn't surprise me if it were true. Paramount haven't been particularly partial to embossing for a while now though, so I'm not expecting it.

The EU copy is debossed and matte (possibly spot gloss, hard to tell). The US copy is flat and glossy. Story of my life there.

Last edited:
Reactions: tono06