Release date: March 28, 2018
Purchase links: Amazon.fr - FNAC
Price: €24.99

71cnrocECBL._SY550_.jpg

The-Villaine-Steelbook-Blu-ray.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: aLLu and Olymphat
It's up to Arrow in the U.K. ... bought the Amaray w/ reversible artwork not long ago - along with CATFIGHT - in one of HMV's "5 for £30" promos
186911_large.jpg
upload_2018-3-26_17-55-1.png

After the steelbook the most interesting release so far appears to be the S. Korea slipcased Amaray edition:-
upload_2018-3-26_17-49-52.png

upload_2018-3-26_17-48-6.png

Couple of other pics of this well designed steelbook courtesy Steelbookpro:-
(As can be seen, great visuals . . . matte finish with neither metallic reflections nor spot-gloss)

Inside + close up:-
comment_91059_attachment_images_3.JPG

comment_91059_attachment_images_4.JPG

The-Villainess-steelbook-fr-2.jpg

DZ838D9VQAA_-Po.jpg:large

DZ839m2VMAATwtF.jpg:large

Last edited:
I was really hoping to enjoy this one, since there's some really nice editions available (this being one of them), but I found it to be incredibly average unfortunately... I suppose that's what I get for expecting something like John Wick and/or The Raid.

I was really hoping to enjoy this one, since there's some really nice editions available (this being one of them), but I found it to be incredibly average unfortunately... I suppose that's what I get for expecting something like John Wick and/or The Raid.

I tried to warn people in the Korean release thread lol. Pity.. it seemed to have potential. Script is all over the place (along with the timeline) and really didn't have as much action as they tried to spin. Bike chase with swords was the best part imo.. the rest quite forgetable. Lots of people seemed to like the intro 1st person perspective fight but I just found it jarring in its attempt to look seamless when it clearly wasn't.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I tried to warn people in the Korean release thread lol. Pity.. it seemed to have potential. Script is all over the place (along with the timeline) and really didn't have as much action as they tried to spin.
That was exactly my problem with it... the film had me lost half the time because the timeline was so messy and the film didn't really know what it wanted to be -- surprisingly I found the romance part of it to be the most enjoyable lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: Last Lizard
Price drop to €9,99 from amazon.fr, if anyone wants to pick up the case (which has French text, & upside down spine), or the movie (which has no English subs), or, um, I dunno :bag: