The Wailing (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 16, 2020
Purchase links: Kimchi Type A - Type B - Lenti - 1/4 Slip - Nova Type A - Type B - Lenti - 1/4 Slip (Pre-order January 7, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $41.99 (Type A - Type B) - $42.99 (Lenti) - $36.99 (1/4 Slip Nova) - $37.99 (1/4 Slip Kimchi)
Notes: Type A 1400 copies - Type B 900 copies - Lenti 1400 copies - 1/4 Slip 300 copies

Type A - Type B - Lenti - 1/4 Slip

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For whatever reasons, it is showing sold out at Kimchi now. Ahead of PO time or Kimchi website is similar to Zavvi?

:wtf:
Yeah I mean I thought I had the right timing but I just went to look at it thinking I’m still ahead of time but all versions say “out of stock”.......
There's still just over an hour before pre-order starts, they'll be marked as in stock then.
Listings are also up on Novamedia's website if you prefer to shop there.

• Friendly
Reactions: Jm3400
So... since when is this already online? One hour earlier than announced?
At the correct time, when I wanted to order, Lenticular is already sold out. WTF

Got it from Kimchi. Why do I have to pay top dollar for shipping to NYC when my last KimChi package came postmarked from New Jersey lol

grab my copies

it's LIVE guys

It's available in Novamedia too
Thanks, used my discount on Novamedia. Would rather get it from them than an ebay seller (as good as the ebay sellers are, I have no complaints!) Shipping is $6 cheaper on Nova than Kimchi for UK.
Went for fullslip B. I know it's the least liked (lowest print run but still in stock everywhere), but I like it. Nice unique design, hope it has a good finish.

Reactions: Jm3400
Got it from Kimchi. Why do I have to pay top dollar for shipping to NYC when my last KimChi package came postmarked from New Jersey lol
Probably gets shipped to a hub in bulk then forwarded on to you, I assume. Could be wrong. I've had plenty from kimchi that are covered in Royal Mail stickers as if they've been forwarded. Shipping is direct from Nova Media, may be a reason why they're $6 cheaper in shipping to UK, idk.

Probably gets shipped to a hub in bulk then forwarded on to you, I assume. Could be wrong. I've had plenty from kimchi that are covered in Royal Mail stickers as if they've been forwarded. Shipping is direct from Nova Media, may be a reason why they're $6 cheaper in shipping to UK, idk.
Novamedia use koreapost but kimchi use courier pantosexpress

Reactions: davhyl
Thanks, used my discount on Novamedia. Would rather get it from them than an ebay seller (as good as the ebay sellers are, I have no complaints!) Shipping is $6 cheaper on Nova than Kimchi for UK.
Went for fullslip B. I know it's the least liked (lowest print run but still in stock everywhere), but I like it. Nice unique design, hope it has a good finish.
went for full slip b as well.. reminds me of loving vincent full slip b somehow, which was awesome!

Reactions: Jm3400 and davhyl
Ordered lenti and full slip A from Kimchi.
Lenti was oos after my order was completed, like 5 mins after. But i doubt it is really OOS. Udually it comes back a few hours or days later. I dont know if itvhas to do with some strategy or just the time restock from the publisher.

Reactions: davhyl
i doubt it is really OOS. Udually it comes back a few hours or days later. I dont know if itvhas to do with some strategy or just the time restock from the publisher.
I've always thought this about kimchi. They seem to restock more than most retailers and they say its from unpaid/cancelled orders. I have a feeling the site is targeted by bots or something, grabbing orders as soon as they go live? I don't know if that can be done but could explain why some releases seem to sell out in seconds or don't even appear for sale at all.

I always wondered how you can even have an 'upaid Order'?

Whenever I order you have to pay upfront or you can't complete the transaction. So how can there be unpaid orders?

I'd love the option to be able to secure some items and pay later......

My first order direct from kimchi.
i received the paypal confirmatiion and my order is visible in my account at kimchi, but no mail confirmation, is this standard at kimchi ?