UK
Release date: February 1st, 2016
Purchase link: The Walk (live)
Price: £21.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
So the price hasn't been adjusted!!! So i assume Zavvi don't want to shift 2,000 copies of this then!!!

Lol...it will probably go Zavvi "sold out" tomorrow!!!! HA!!!!!!!

You have to wonder what drugs the imbecil...sorry bosses at Zavvi are smoking or taking!!!!!!

£28 quid! What an absolute joke! This will be £6.99 quicker than it takes a bloke to fall off a high-wire between two buildings! How can they justify £28 for this of all titles!?

Now that the RRP cock up is sorted out it is £19.79 with ZAVWEL54

And before anyone says it doesn't work follow the instructions listed in multiple threads.

Why would he?
It's £21.99!!

And plus your going to make someone feel great by putting it like that!
Maybe they are a huge fan of the film

That's the funniest thing I've ever heard you say, that I am going to make someone feel bad when you have done it to me before and others...
As they would say here in Scotland "...that's a cheek.." Lol

That's my opinion of the steelbook like you give yours all the time. I think it's ugly. I got the price wrong my mistake, still overpriced at £21

You have criticised many a steelbook I own, over price and artwork and also mocking the people who bought the zbox for Marty pop so don't say you haven't made anyone feel bad.

Last edited:
Hahahahha that's the funniest thing I've ever heard you saying, that I am going to make someone feel bad when you have done it to me before and others... Odd thing to say.

That's my opinion of the steelbook like you give yours all the time. I think it's ugly.

I was waiting for this response.

You heckeled him for paying £28, I've never done that to you.
I've said a film is rubbish or artwork but never "Omg you didn't just nearly pay £30 for the cr*p did you?"

Massive difference

Opinions are fine, but trying to humiliate them for paying a certain price is harsh