tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: November 15, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £34.99

38566C33-68E7-489B-889B-725123D907FB.jpeg

FE9A95D3-AD4F-4B18-894E-8C57B4475AE0.jpegF1B4CDAD-C0FB-4571-8B82-93CA84FC14DA.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I will buy this steelbook for the continuing art alone. It's pretty cool of Entertainment One they do Season 10 with Jock's art, too. Hopefully they won't stop until the show is wrapped up with next (?) season.

Cheers

p.s.: I'm still looking for the slim steelbook of season 3 from France. If anybody has is for sale... PM me.

• Thanks
Reactions: dfoles
It's currently listed as "only at Zavvi." All the past seasons, though, have been available in other countries and I've gotten them much cheaper from France and Future Movie Shop. So I'm hoping they sell this season, too. Funny thing is that I've collected all these steelbooks even though I stopped watching the show in season 4.

:LOL::rofl:

I still watch the show but it stopped being good probably the same time you stopped watching it but like you I still buy these releases :facepalm:
I've put in a preorder but will cancel nearer the time if it's still available and reorder with the code

I will buy this steelbook for the continuing art alone. It's pretty cool of Entertainment One they do Season 10 with Jock's art, too. Hopefully they won't stop until the show is wrapped up with next (?) season.

Cheers

p.s.: I'm still looking for the slim steelbook of season 3 from France. If anybody has is for sale... PM me.

Yep one final season to go so I wouldn't of thought they wouldn't see it through till the end now...

Don't want to order this yet as my card renews next month and zavvi has a problem with changing payment methods, its not gonna sell out is it?

I hope they release an empty Harry Potter/Avengers/Batman/Rambo/LotR/Hobbit style case for all 11 seasons with some new artwork from Jock on the sides.

Reactions: Lone Crusader
I hope they release an empty Harry Potter/Avengers/Batman/Rambo/LotR/Hobbit style case for all 11 seasons with some new artwork from Jock on the sides.
Would be nice, but I can't imagine the manufacturer would tool up for an 11 capacity case. Bit of an odd number with not much re-use potential.

Would be nice, but I can't imagine the manufacturer would tool up for an 11 capacity case. Bit of an odd number with not much re-use potential.
There’s potentially no re-use potential. I don’t see anyone re-using the cases from any of the above sets for anything other than to display their contents. They’re not made for their re-use value.

Reactions: Lone Crusader
There’s potentially no re-use potential. I don’t see anyone re-using the cases from any of the above sets for anything other than to display their contents. They’re not made for their re-use value.
I meant there are quite a few steelbook series of 3,4,5 or 8. I can't see a manufacturer tooling machine patterns for an 11 steelbook case for a single series.

I meant there are quite a few steelbook series of 3,4,5 or 8. I can't see a manufacturer tooling machine patterns for an 11 steelbook case for a single series.
So maybe they release it in a 5 and 6 package. 11 would be unwieldy and finding something that large undamaged... good luck.

Reactions: IT Troll