Completed The Walking Dead (Season 11) [AMC]

Glen-BoB

Grampie Blu-Clan
Jan 28, 2009
Dartmouth, NS, CaNaDa
Season 7 :twd:

TWD S7 Banner.jpg

This is right up my alley and looks pretty cool.

wd.jpg

AMC Upcoming Original Series: The Walking Dead

AMC Upcoming Original Series: The Walking Dead

AMC has greenlit The Walking Dead as a six-episode series based on the comic book written by Robert Kirkman and published by Image Comics. The Walking Dead tells the story of life following a zombie apocalypse. It follows a group of survivors, led by police officer Rick Grimes, traveling in search of a safe and secure home. Andrew Lincoln (Love Actually, Teachers, Strike Back) will portray the lead role of Rick Grimes while actor Jon Bernthal (The Pacific, The Ghost Writer) will portray the character Shane, who worked with Rick in the police department before the zombie disaster. Other cast includes Laurie Holden (The Shield), who plays Andrea, one of two sisters who join the survivors of the zombie plague, Steven Yeun as Glenn, an expert scavenger and Sarah Wayne Callies (Prison Break), who plays Rick's wife Lori.

The Walking Dead begins production in June in Atlanta with six, one-hour episodes for season one. The series is set to premiere in October 2010 during AMC Fearfest, the network's annual blockbuster marathon of thriller and horror films. AMC announced development of The Walking Dead in August 2009 and announced the pilot in January of this year.

About the Producers
Robert Kirkman serves as an executive producer on the project and three-time Academy Award-nominee Frank Darabont (The Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile) serves as writer, director and executive producer. Gale Anne Hurd (The Terminator, Aliens, Armageddon, The Incredible Hulk), chairman of Valhalla Motion Pictures, serves as Executive Producer. David Alpert from Circle of Confusion serves as Executive Producer. Charles “Chic” Eglee (Dexter, The Shield, Dark Angel) will also serve as Executive Producer, and Jack LoGiudice (Sons of Anarchy, Resurrection Blvd) will serve as Co-Executive Producer.

"AMC strives to make original shows that play like movies and The Walking Dead is a perfect complement to the network’s celebrated movie franchise, Fearfest, which has always been an important destination for our audience," said Charlie Collier, AMC President. "With its depth of story and the remarkable talent attached, The Walking Dead gives us an opportunity to raise the bar significantly within this popular genre, and continue our commitment to being the home of premium programming on basic cable."

"The Walking Dead is that rare piece of material that plays on many levels," says Joel Stillerman, Senior Vice President of Programming, Production and Digital Content. "Kirkman's series brilliantly captures the social commentary and ongoing human drama of the zombie apocalypse; and let's us kick a little zombie you-know-what from time to time."

Last edited by a moderator:
First two of this second part have been a bit slow.I am sure there building it up for something good soon! I hope.

I thought that the most recent episode was quite good. We're finally going somewhere.
Even if it is another community where things will turn out badly.

Really enjoyed the recent episode....
I had a bad feeling at the end though....what's on the other side of those gates!?! :ohno:

Reactions: harry
Every season has the same "boring" period but the highs more than make up for them.
I personally don't mind a few slow character building episodes - Season 2 is still my favorite season so far, and that one turned a lot of people off.

three theories
1. the beard had to go, after Rick's last sentence. He wants them to think he's one of them, blend in. I don't think his last sentence was meant as kill the people in the town but rather 'if we need to take over we will'
2. The people of Alexandria are not evil, just naive having not experienced the real life day to day dangers of being out in the wild. Though I am not discounting the undercurrent of Deanne kciking out 3 people, Negan?
3. Could the girl be a spy, leaving and coming back when no one is watching

Apparently Scott Ian from Anthrax, was one of the zombies in the episode last night. I'll be watching the episode tonight on my dvr.

So I was thinking about a few things one in relation to last week’s episode and one on the whole

First I know Carol was trying to act demure and weak; however the group was being followed for almost two weeks and their conversations were being listened to. So wouldn’t Aaron report to watch out for he now that she is acting that way…

Who has Rick’s gun

In regards to the whole apocalypse something just occurred to me. I know Kirkman says the show is not about what caused it but the people and how they are living, but this is something that just popped up in my head. There has to have been biological weapon warfare. It has been shown people who die/are killed without being bitten still turn, so that means something has to have been introduced into the population otherwise people would have been rising up for years, something has to have changed to cause this meaning a change in our makeup that has to have been airborne spread (could be through water but airborne seems to me more likelier)to affect an entire population;that or it is all in Rick’s head as he is still in a coma fighting for life and assuming the outbreak wins he dies on real life

Very interesting latest episode. I get the feeling, things are gonna change rapidly.
Rick's final lines in the episode highlight that.
I cant get the hang if this spoiler thing so I cant give anything away!!

@bigwednesday0

Spoiler is one of the easy ones . Where you write a post reply look up 2 across from the smilies . 1 back from the camera . A square with a + in it . Click that box . 2nd down spoiler tag . Type between the add something if you like as a warning or NOT up to you .

Then just type between the two. ]<-this bit-> [ . Job Done :) .

I read it on imdb untill it comes free on Channel 5 .

Series 4 was a deffinate inprovement .

Reactions: bigwednesday0
@Scary Hair, I am using the tapatalk app on my phone so I think its a different display. The things you mentioned are not on this page [emoji33]
Season 5 is building up to something big!!
Thanks again Ann [emoji3][emoji2][emoji122]