The Walking Dead: Season 5 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: October 3, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi - (Pre-order on Sunday 28 at 18:00 BST)
Price: £19.99

5.jpg

0.jpg

Last edited:
I've got dispatch emails for both 5 and 6 but nothing for 4, looked in my zavvi account and 5 and 6 are now in my history section but 4 is still in my pre order section, has there been a delay with 4?

All my copies were shipped. Wait a day or two chunk

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
I've got dispatch emails for both 5 and 6 but nothing for 4, looked in my zavvi account and 5 and 6 are now in my history section but 4 is still in my pre order section, has there been a delay with 4?
The website has a release date of October 10th although some members have had their copies shipped. Perhaps they're waiting for more stock, but as it's Zavvi, who knows?

• Thanks
All 3 despatched for me. Season 6 was lingering as a preorder but now it's despatched as well

• Helpful Post
All my copies were shipped. Wait a day or two chunk

The website has a release date of October 10th although some members have had their copies shipped. Perhaps they're waiting for more stock, but as it's Zavvi, who knows?

Thanks for the replies:notworthy::thumbs:

I'll keep an eye my order.. hope they've not run out of stock.. I'll have 1 2 3 5 and 6.. I know I can't stand the guy on the 4th steelbook but I still want it to go with all the others lol:D

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and dfoles
Thanks for the replies:notworthy::thumbs:

I'll keep an eye my order.. hope they've not run out of stock.. I'll have 1 2 3 5 and 6.. I know I can't stand the guy on the 4th steelbook but I still want it to go with all the others lol:D

Well I've had none of mine despatched yet. That'll teach me to cancel and then reorder with a discount code.... Probs been pushed to the back of the queue :D

• Thanks
Well I've had none of mine despatched yet. That'll teach me to cancel and then reorder with a discount code.... Probs been pushed to the back of the queue :D

I'm exactly the same as you I also canceled then reorderd with discount code, they have charged my card though so dispatch should be tonight/tomorrow morning.

• Thanks
Reactions: Punker76

Season 4 was the only one I had to cancel and order again for the discount.. maybe we are at the back of the queue.. as long as we get it:ohno::ohno::ohno::rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Punker76
6 came in the mail yesterday, 5 came in today. Hoping for 4 tomorrow.
image.jpeg

Did anyone else's shipping box come inside out?
image.jpeg