The Walking Dead: Season 6 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: October 3, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi - (Pre-order on Monday 29 at 18:00 BST)
Price: £34.99

6.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited:
Where's @luke98 :cigar:

@harry have you seen this?

Really liking the art and its got one of my favorite characters on but £34.99:OMG::OMG::OMG: not sure I want to pay that when I've already got 2 limited edition blu ray sets for this forth season. So much coming out over the next few months too, I actually wish this was delayed a few more months. Maybe there will be a 10% off code when it goes live:)

Edit.. thought I was in the season 4 thread
. This price is fine for the new season:)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: luke98 and harry
Nice that Zavvi have released these to compliment the first 3 seasons :thumbs:
Still puts me off that season 3 is a jumbo though (n)
Think I'll pass on these and save the money for the masses of other great releases due out over the next few months :stop:

@apsmith21 @Maximus15 That's mainly because this Season has just been released. But if Season 7 gets made, expect that to be this price next year too lol

yea, I think I remember season 3 (jumbo) was more expensive as well when they release seasons 1-3, unless my memory is not working properly which could be totally possible :rofl::rofl:

In that case this will not go down in price until they release season 7-9 in steelbook which of course will be another 3 years or so by which time this will be long sold out!

Is there no way of telling what print run these are?

yea, I think I remember season 3 (jumbo) was more expensive as well when they release seasons 1-3, unless my memory is not working properly which could be totally possible :rofl::rofl:

For season 3 it was due to the show having a 16-episode season for the first time :) (season 2 has 13 episodes, season 1 has 6 episodes), the higher price of season 3 wasn't linked to it being brand new, it'd been a few months since that season had other Blu-ray releases.

Personally think they have got the prices correct for 4 and 5. can't see why there's complaints about the price as this will be the first time season 6 has been released, standard release is £32.99 from Zavvi, slightly cheaper on Amazon and we all know steelbooks are always dearer than the standard blu-ray

• Thanks
Reactions: dfoles
ZAVWEL54 is no longer working on seasons 4 & 5, will have to wait and see if it works on season 6.

What time is it going live?

It only works for around 20 minutes and the steelbooks have gone live 30 minutes or so earlier than Zavvi themselves stated. Have a look at the site at around 530pm and wait and last two days they've gone live around then and the code has worked for around 20 minutes from then.