Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: August 22, 2017
Purchase link: Target
Price: $42.99

52630922-jpg.324130

Last edited by a moderator:
@Shane Dale Man sorry about earlier I could not concentrate if my life depended on it today. My daughter had all my attention today and I didn't know what you were talking about. Yes I've ordered from Blurays for Everyone before, they are dependable but a little over priced imo. If you buy from them your going to pay quite a bit more. My suggestion is wait for Andy's GB and jump on board with that.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dfoles
@Shane Dale Man sorry about earlier I could not concentrate if my life depended on it today. My daughter had all my attention today and I didn't know what you were talking about. Yes I've ordered from Blurays for Everyone before, they are dependable but a little over priced imo. If you buy from them your going to pay quite a bit more. My suggestion is wait for Andy's GB and jump on board with that.
No problem thanks for help

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader
The past 2 seasons of The Walking Dead have slowly put me out to pasture...not sure I will keep the collection but awesome for Target to keep releasing SteelBooks for this series.

I gave these up long ago when it was obvious they weren't going to release Seasons 1 and 2 in the series.

Ooooh, that looks slim!

So now the series will look like:
Season 1-2: nonexistent release from Target
Season 3-6: jumbo steelbooks
Season 7: regular (slim) steelbook

Definitely glad I stopped collecting this line.

• Thanks
Reactions: dfoles