Warwick, UK
Release date: September 25, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £34.99

TWD7.jpg

The-walking-dead-steelbook-outside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png
The-walking-dead-steelbook-inside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I take it that this will not be arriving on Monday seeing as they've not even taken payment. Checked the status of order on site and currently says awaiting stock.
An update via email would be nice Zavvi.

• Thanks
Reactions: dfoles
Canceled... will order seasons 3 and 7 from France.
Cheaper for you? S3 from France for me is like £40 shipped so I'm guessing S7 will be around the same but maybe slightly cheaper overall with combined postage. I've decided to keep my order with matching English j-card and maybe have a go at converting my UK S3 j-card to a slim once I have the FR steelbook. Maybe ;):D

Cheaper for you? S3 from France for me is like £40 shipped so I'm guessing S7 will be around the same but maybe slightly cheaper overall with combined postage. I've decided to keep my order with matching English j-card and maybe have a go at converting my UK S3 j-card to a slim once I have the FR steelbook. Maybe ;):D

UK: £31.49 (with 10% discount code) + 19% taxes = £37.47 + X (time/money for visiting the customs office, 2x34km)
FR: €39.66 (no additional taxes, no additional shipping costs because I have to order season 3 anyway) + fast delivery + fast support/replacement

£37.47*1.19 = €44.59 + X > €39.66

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
UK: £31.49 (with 10% discount code) + 19% taxes = £37.47 + X (time/money for visiting the customs office, 2x34km)
FR: €39.66 (no additional taxes, no additional shipping costs because I have to order season 3 anyway) + fast delivery + fast support/replacement

£37.47*1.19 = €44.59 + X > €39.66
Simplified answer = ? :confused:

:p:LOL:

Hi @zavvi

Have you got an update for us on this, a few of us are wondering when exactly this is now going to be charged/released?

Thanks.