The Walking Dead: Season 7 (Possible Blu-ray SteelBook)

Yo @apsmith21 you gotta stop using all these fancy words man. what the heck is tentative? are there gonna be like 10 of these? :confused:

@elle82 I guess i should tag you here as well to drool :thumbs:
cc @bloodsnake007 @luke98

Wow that is awesome thanks for the tag!!!! :hungry::woot:
:hungry:
drool.gif

:D

Yo @apsmith21 you gotta stop using all these fancy words man. what the heck is tentative? are there gonna be like 10 of these? :confused:

Not with this artwork - gonna be a Jock / entertainmentOne collaboration - I'm guessing a certain retailer but don't want to jump the gun if they haven't said anything yet. ;)

I love the artwork, but I feel like it's missing that smile Negan / JDM has showcased

Not with this artwork - gonna be a Jock / entertainmentOne collaboration - I'm guessing a certain retailer but don't want to jump the gun if they haven't said anything yet. ;)
I hope you know i was just playing dumb :)
Of course this will be WEA. If this gets released elsewhere, that means the rest will have to follow.

I hope you know i was just playing dumb :)
Of course this will be WEA. If this gets released elsewhere, that means the rest will have to follow.

Oh, I gotcha. Not everyone else is clued in sometimes though, and why I went above and beyond in my response

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing