The Walking Dead: Season 8 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: September 24, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi (pre-order Saturday July 28 @ around 6PM UK time)
Price: £34.99

8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If it's so bad then why has it lasted 10 seasons, so it's obviously doing something right? Respect for your opinion but I beg to differ. I can't find a better show on TV and the only one that comes close to appealing my interest is Vikings everything else is sh!t. I think there's just a small group here that just don't like it, the audience ratings don't lie.
Which is why the ratings are the lowest they ever been.

Popularity doesn't equal quality, either.

Reactions: Bunk
Negan was the best in season 7
Yeah, Negan was pretty good during season 7 but I just couldn't see Rick being as submissive as he was during the whole season and that's what kinda put me off.
If it's so bad then why has it lasted 10 seasons, so it's obviously doing something right? Respect for your opinion but I beg to differ. I can't find a better show on TV and the only one that comes close to appealing my interest is Vikings everything else is sh!t. I think there's just a small group here that just don't like it, the audience ratings don't lie.
Personally think the diehard fans that have kept it going, there's no doubt that viewers have dropped quite dramatically for this over time.
I know a few that still watch it and have said that it gets better after season 8 and maybe I need to jump back in and see what I think as I cant make a judgement on the later seasons.
As for better TV shows, Id say that boils down to personal preference, at the moment there's quite a few that id happily watch over this.

Yeah, Negan was pretty good during season 7 but I just couldn't see Rick being as submissive as he was during the whole season and that's what kinda put me off.

Personally think the diehard fans that have kept it going, there's no doubt that viewers have dropped quite dramatically for this over time.
I know a few that still watch it and have said that it gets better after season 8 and maybe I need to jump back in and see what I think as I cant make a judgement on the later seasons.
As for better TV shows, Id say that boils down to personal preference, at the moment there's quite a few that id happily watch over this.
Despite what others may think of the show as long as they keep making more shows I'll be watching them.

Reactions: Robles
I used to love TWD, then eventually got bored with it the more the series has continued on... I've still kept up to date with it though, more or less, but definitely don't find myself enjoying it like I used to (n) I just finished watching Ozark on Netflix which IMO was awesome and kept me glued to the screen, I also binged Bates Motel a while before that and enjoyed both of those a lot more than recent TWD episodes/seasons (although both entirely different shows I know). Now I've started again on Breaking Bad and as I'd forgotten quite how incredible that is :D So yeah, for me personally, not a huge fan of TWD anymore, sadly.. :bag: But each to their own of course :thumbs:

I'm one of those people. Finished the ninth season yesterday. It's a huge improvement over 7 and 8. Especially the penultimate episode was very well done and makes jumping back in worth it alone. I forgot most about this story twist (I've read the comics up until book 14) and it really got to me. But yeah, the show's going around in circles, that can't be ignored: There's yet another hostile group, yet another group of newcomers, yet another cliché love interest, yet another member of the group questioning their own methods, etc. etc. etc.

I'm one of those people. Finished the ninth season yesterday. It's a huge improvement over 7 and 8. Especially the penultimate episode was very well done and makes jumping back in worth it alone. I forgot most about this story twist (I've read the comics up until book 14) and it really got to me. But yeah, the show's going around in circles, that can't be ignored: There's yet another hostile group, yet another group of newcomers, yet another cliché love interest, yet another member of the group questioning their own methods, etc. etc. etc.
yeah been told that by a few that the ninth was a big improvement, it's one of things thing where I mean to get back to watching it but don't quite get around to it and always end up watching something else.

I definitely need to tho. I used to love this show and could not wait for it to come on and seems a shame to totally give up on it.

I remember the whole thing of turning all my social media off until id seen it on a Monday night :LOL: :spoil:

Reactions: CleverLoginName