The Walking Dead: Season 9 (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: November 4, 2019
Purchase links: Zavvi - Zoom UK - Amazon UK
Price: £34.99 (Zavvi - Zoom) - £35.00 (Amazon UK)

12299008-2684706457993645.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
French version appears to have an October release date so would assume this will be around the same time.
That doesn’t leave very long to watch it before the new season starts.

I hope they’re not struggling with making these, I’d hate for these steelbook to not continue for the rest of the whole show.

They've never really hit the same time as the standard bluray in the past have they, so cant see this landing till Oct/Nov (or just my wallet hopes it doesnt:shipped:)

They've never really hit the same time as the standard bluray in the past have they, so cant see this landing till Oct/Nov (or just my wallet hopes it doesnt:shipped:)

I definitely remember the last 2 seasons' steelbooks at least coming before the next season aired. So this is definitely a lot later than usual. I hope this isn't a France only release!

I definitely remember the last 2 seasons' steelbooks at least coming before the next season aired. So this is definitely a lot later than usual. I hope this isn't a France only release!
That's why I went ahead and preordered the French edition so as to cover myself just in case the UK edition never comes to be or is super late to the party.

wouldnt it say glossy under finishes if it actually was glossy?
That's why I went ahead and preordered the French edition so as to cover myself just in case the UK edition never comes to be or is super late to the party.

Might be a wise decision, think I might do the same. :thanks:

Ideally would prefer matching j-cards but it's better than missing out altogether.

eOne has just been taken over by Hasbro for £3.3bn

From wikipedia

"Following regulatory approval, the deal will be set to close by the end of 2019. The company's Canadian film and TV operations are set to remain as a separately Canadian controlled unit in order to ensure that they will continue to meet Canadian control regulatory requirements in relation to TV and film production companies."

What this means as far as existing UK distribution rights is concerned god only knows.:dunno:

• Informative
Reactions: dfoles