The Walking Dead :The Complete Fifth Season (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Target Exclusive) (USA)

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release Date: August 25th 2015
Purchase link: Target
Group Buy: apsmith21
Price:
$34.99

Note:
Bonus Exclusive Content: Walkers in the Water Featurette

twd_target.jpg

Last edited:
Glad I checked for the Cartwheel discount in line. Was surprised they had one. Glad to add to the collection but really bummed there wasnt a digipak released somewhere.

Just wanted to say I had no problem swapping my scratched steel for a new one and getting Cartwheel applied to the purchase.

I wish target would stop getting steels its always a pain to get them there, half the time they don't have them in store and the other half I always have to ask for them to fetch it from the back.

Reactions: darczap
I wish target would stop getting steels its always a pain to get them there, half the time they don't have them in store and the other half I always have to ask for them to fetch it from the back.

Or they are jammed in plastic coffins or spider wrapped. I think it depends on the Target you go to but overall Target is the worst retailer to buy blu rays from because they are highly disorganized.

Is this out in stores right now? It still says pre-order on the site.

Was thinking about going to Target tomorrow and getting all 3 steels that they have of TWD

Or they are jammed in plastic coffins or spider wrapped. I think it depends on the Target you go to but overall Target is the worst retailer to buy blu rays from because they are highly disorganized.

You would think the employee would be used to us by now but every time there is a steelbook he seems befuddled and has to look for it. There is me and another collector that show up on Tuesdays for them everytime there is one and its the same story week after week. I've never had to worry about the plastic coffins because they never make it to the shelf before we get there.

Reactions: darczap and dfoles
Target has shipped my copies, any international member that is interested, gladly would combine shipping with Mad Max or another release...

Please post on the GB thread if you are searching...

Contacted the company that does these jumbo steels for target asking them if they would ever do Season 1 & 2 steelbooks like these and their response was:

"Thank you so much for this feedback. We have been thrilled with the look of the steelbook as well which is why it has been discussed but nothing has been finalized as of yet. Thank you for your interest in Anchor Bay Entertainment and AMC's The Walking Dead."

If you want, you all could contact them as well to show your interest @ [email protected]

Reactions: Ricker and dfoles