Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 25, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi (Sold Out)
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited To 2000 Copies

11349445-3644427009934414.jpg

11349445-9334427011284135.jpg 11349445-1084427010012111.jpg 11349445-2124427010147735.jpg
11349445-1494427010105114.jpg

Last edited:
Dozens of zavvi envelopes? How many is that? 36, 48, 60, 72 envelopes? :p

actually it was 35 :p
i was one of the lucky ones with a shipped order of 15 items during the 3for20 pricing error (was 3for12 instead for a couple of hours). the rest were black friday bargains. all delivered except of one in the meanwhile :)

btw. my warriors steelbook arrived completely crashed (first badly damaged steel in a while from zavvi...), replacement is on the way.

• Thanks
Reactions: javiermendoza
Yeah, i saw that. This could now be bona fida, but who knows............

I think it is bona fida, coming back in stock may be due to customer returns. The Warriors has a very big cult following, the action figures and special edition vinyl have already sold out this year :thumbs:

I think it is bona fida, coming back in stock may be due to customer returns. The Warriors has a very big cult following, the action figures and special edition vinyl have already sold out this year :thumbs:
Oh right, i didnt know that! My problem is I just hate when they come back.......... at half price!."WHY OH WHY DIDN'T I WAIT!!" But with this one i took the risk and bit as soon as it came up - better to guarentee one at full price, than lose out playing the waiting game - on a release like this, anyway. Still, lets see, you never REALLY know with Zavvi...........

Hey @Mobley , how did you find the UK Conclave?

I went up with my partner and my mate yesterday. Was awesome meeting all the cast, Thomas Waites and Dorsey Wright were probably my favourite to talk to. I got one of the Vlad Rodriguez Warriors prints and had them all sign it, can't wait to get it framed and stuck up on the wall.

f09ec6f7-ff18-482e-992e-84cacf2883f2_zpsrxyzjwau.jpg

I went up with my partner and my mate yesterday. Was awesome meeting all the cast, Thomas Waites and Dorsey Wright were probably my favourite to talk to. I got one of the Vlad Rodriguez Warriors prints and had them all sign it, can't wait to get it framed and stuck up on the wall.

That's brilliant!

big congrats on a great print and all signatures, i also managed recently to snag a dan mumford AP version he listed 10 on his site and was one of the lucky few to snag one,

Attachments

• The_Warriors_dan_mumford.jpg
    The_Warriors_dan_mumford.jpg
    258.2 KB · Views: 105

That's a great poster with all the signatures, definitely get that framed :cigar:. Yes, I managed to go with my son as I didn't want to go on I own.:whistle: We had a good time, meeting with the stars, got one of the posters from the star's table and had them sign it for my son, it was really an honour speaking to them. I wish I could have stayed longer but had work late in the afternoon and couldn't get out of it. :dunno: Really wanted to have a professional picture taken with the stars and son, but was pushed for time. (that did piss me off)

W1.jpg