The Witch (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Canada]

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: May 17, 2016
Purchase links: Amazon CA - Walmart CA - Best Buy CA - HMV CA
Price: CAD $22.99 $26.99 (HMV) - $24.96 $14.99 (Amazon - Best Buy) - $26.99 $20 (Walmart)

02.jpg

03.jpg 04.jpg
01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow that finish... Good thing I waited for pics. Now I'll wait until someone does it right. I liked the choice of art though.

If you order a single steelbook and nothing else from the Canadian Amazon, do they ship it in a bubble envelope or a box?
That would be shipped in a bubble envelope. I once placed an order for four steelbooks, got shipped in a bubble envelope - two damaged, two miraculously survived.

The two replacements were shipped overnight from Canada to Finland (even though not requested), thanks to Amazon's always excellent customer service :thumbs:

They also arrived in a bubble envelope, what else :LOL: Both badly damaged. At that point we mutually agreed that refund would probably be the best option.

Nowadays I don't order a steelbook from Amazon US or CA unless I can get together an order of eight items (Steelbooks or regular Blu-rays). At least then they'll create a fairly solid package, even though the packaging will still be a cardboard mailer ;)

Of course even a single steelbook can arrive undamaged. I just feel that the chances of that happening are not great.