The Wizard of Oz (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 28, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre order will be live on Sunday September 15 at 6pm (18.00) UK Time)
Price: £24.99

12274902-1344703074999020.jpg

12274902-5614703075435685.jpg 12274902-2094703075170773.jpg

Last edited:
Here it is:
WELCOME346
I can confirm it's working at the moment for RC members (I just caved in and joined - not too happy, but if it saves £1.99 delivery on each order AND you are able to use the 10% code, then it will pay for itself after just 3 or 4 orders. I've just 'saved' £4.49 on this order alone...).

BTW, I tried the code @paulboland listed above, but it didn't work for me...
Code I posted working earlier today at 12.00pm as it was used by member of another web forum for this release might have been since disabled

Both Codes don’t work and it’s now live
Zavvi disable code and with Red Carpet now this happens usually before a pre order goes live for non red carpet customers
Sometimes you get lucky and code and links still work but lot of time recently that not happening

My copy is on it's or should I say 4 copies and no I have no idea how i managed that one either. For some reason a lot of the time now I'm getting two copies of stuff from zavvi and they are charging me accordingly!
One to open, one to keep sealed, two for keeping doors open and levelling out table or chairs? :rofl:

Otherwise core fanatic indeed :naughty:

• Haha
Reactions: willbar84
One to open, one to keep sealed, two for keeping doors open and levelling out table or chairs? :rofl:

Otherwise core fanatic indeed :naughty:

Just sell the spare copies on ebay in a month. Can't be arsed sending back the spare copies

Zavvi steelbook I cancelled my pre order a few weeks ago
Steelbook I will get the Black Barons release instead when that happens

I have though kept my pre order of 4 Disc Collector's Limited Edition as I got that a good price of £39 with Amazon UK when I ordered
Price is £60.00 with all retailers at the moment
911xpCWZYvL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Mine finally arrived today. Really nice steel... spot glossing to Dorothy and title with debossing.

Nice work Warner Bros! Great to see you stepping up your game in terms of finishes lately. :thumbs:

• Informative
Reactions: RMA and Scraggy