The Wolverine (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

wolv1.jpg

wolv2.jpg

wolv3.jpg

wolv4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not at minute as its in the spray booth and its hardening I have two copies so I sprayed one it does look ok but I do like the matte , the team America and pacific rim and Elysium I sprayed look much better glossed IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

Not at minute as its in the spray booth and its hardening I have two copies so I sprayed one it does look ok but I do like the matte , the team America and pacific rim and Elysium I sprayed look much better glossed IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: D4vem88
The Wolverine HMV SB........

I was lucky enough to get my hands on a Truly Mint copy of this. I know that because I OPENED IT! Over paid, got it for about $100. I swapped discs with the BB digipak (i have a spare boxset sealed mint) box set just cause I don't like UK rating logos. Ugly as he'll. The art cards didnt fit lol....I love the design and artwork. It is what it is. It's a must have for double dippers. Here's a pic of my 4 Top HMV steels...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 136
I was lucky enough to get my hands on a Truly Mint copy of this. I know that because I OPENED IT! Over paid, got it for about $100. I swapped discs with the BB digipak (i have a spare boxset sealed mint) box set just cause I don't like UK rating logos. Ugly as he'll. The art cards didnt fit lol....I love the design and artwork. It is what it is. It's a must have for double dippers. Here's a pic of my 4 Top HMV steels...

$100? Por que?

The Korea version is still available from Kimchi for $38.99 USD and they ship worldwide.

It is identical to the HMV version... just a different info card.

Check it out here.

Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches

EEK!

That's ridiculous

$100? Por que?

The Korea version is still available from Kimchi for $38.99 USD and they ship worldwide.

It is identical to the HMV version... just a different info card.

Check it out here.

The UK version can easily be got off fleabay for under £20 from sellers with excellent feedback

Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
^

I was reluctant to use eBay, but I've gotten over that fear now.

I bought it from a a big Steelbook seller on amazon. He gives me a 100% Return policy. I can open the Steelbook and return it. 100% return policy. Buy with confidence but there's the mark up.....

I got some sealed mint copies (now opened & confirmed condition) of The Wolverine MM Lenti mag, and predator 3d Lenti mag from some ebay sellers from Germany for very reasonable prices.

Here a pic of this beauty....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 99
Reactions: bigwednesday0
Yes! Managed to get the last one for £15.99 from my local Bradford store - asked one member of staff who checked the system to inform me that 'they had all gone', but then his boss must have overheard and brought out the last one!