PRICE (at time of posting): $17.99
ORDER: Target

Wolverine.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 204
Last edited by a moderator:
These haven't all been confirmed for Italy, but it looks like they're coming to Target too

Any more pictures Matt? Just wondering if this thing has any extra effects...

glossy, spot gloss, etc?

This is the only picture that we've got at the moment. However, I have seen this in-hand and the colour of the rising sun behind Wolverine has a very nice metallic shine to it, as do Wolverine's claws and the lettering... and it's a white Futurepak!

Looks fantastic IMO and a hell of a lot better than the UK steelbook

Reactions: Netclone and tridon
This is the only picture that we've got at the moment. However, I have seen this in-hand and the colour of the rising sun behind Wolverine has a very nice metallic shine to it, as do Wolverine's claws and the lettering... and it's a white Futurepak!

Interesting - I'm going to have to check this out in person then.

Hope it's not too hard to find!

So the description on Target's site is incorrect as a Metalpak...and should be Futurepak?

White! :LOL:

It can't be too hard to beat those ugly silver SteelBooks. The only reason that I've kept my HMV SteelBook is because I want to get it autographed by David Mack one day.

metal pack and future pack is the same thing. they recently started to call it like that

No, MetalPak is the old name for the older product. FuturePak is the name for these now as they are designed differently with different metal

so based of peoples experience with "metalpaks" and "futurepaks" how do they compare as far as quality of metal to steelbooks...

since we're talking futurepaks, they have a heavier thickness of metal over the old metalpak, and even steelbook.

and you can read a bit more about it here (there are videos posted on their website that actually compare the two)

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/43849/

Last edited: