All Week Theatrical Poster Give-Away Extravaganza: Summer of '84

Hello there, everybody!

Working at a Theater has it's perks- one of them being all the promotional material we get sent from each studio's respective Marketing Departments!
This week- I'll be posting a slew of Posters here as give-aways for the members here- the films themselves will all be listed in the thread title- but I'll post a photo here for anyone that wants to know what these posters look like.

IF YOU WIN, I'll contact you about your prize- all I ask is that you pay for shipping for wherever you are, so please keep that in mind!

Rules are as follows:
Like this post-

Answer me this question:
What is your favorite contemporary 80's-themed Film or Series?

Thank you all very much for your time- and GOOD LUCK!

Summer of 84.jpg

I guess The Wedding Singer would be my "favorite" 1980's-themed movie but, having lived through the 1980's, I cringe at how we dressed and acted back then. I would much rather select my favorite 1980's horror film - Nightmare on Elm Street narrowly beats out a slew of excellent genre films - but thanks for your give-a-way. I am part of a non-profit group that places single-parent families into affordable housing and we have a community theater on our campus that could definitely use some "sprucing up" with mainstream posters (although I admit that family-oriented posters would be a better fit for our families than horror posters).