All Week Theatrical Poster Give-Away Extravaganza: Us

Hello there, everybody!

Working at a Theater has it's perks- one of them being all the promotional material we get sent from each studio's respective Marketing Departments!
This week- I'll be posting a slew of Posters here as give-aways for the members here- the films themselves will all be listed in the thread title- but I'll post a photo here for anyone that wants to know what these posters look like.
All the posters I have are Double-side printed, and are 27 inches by 40 inches in height- shipped directly from each studio and meant to be displayed in a backlit theater poster cabinet.

IF YOU WIN, I'll contact you about your prize- all I ask is that you pay for shipping for wherever you are, so please keep that in mind!

Rules are as follows:
Like this post-

Answer me this question:
What is your favorite horror film of the past 5 years?

Thank you all very much for your time- and GOOD LUCK!

Us.jpg

Wonderful give-a-way. Thanks! I used to collect theatrical posters before the basement in my Minnesota home was flooded. I had the first three Pirates of the Caribbean posters (those were my favorites... ouch), the original Star Wars poster, and Raiders of the Lost Ark, among others. Redwood would have to be my favorite "recent" horror film although I'm partial to many of the older Universal horror films - despite how dated they are today.

amazing giveaway! loved this movie

What is your favorite horror film of the past 5 years? - i think Hereditary. that left a major lasting impression