They Live (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Scream Factory) [USA]

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: January 17, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon (SteelBook) - Shout Factory (SteelBook + Poster) - Shout Factory (SteelBook + Poster + 5 Enamel Pin Set)
Price: $27.99 (Amazon) - $31.99 (Shout Factory with Poster) - $93.99 (Shout Factory with Poster & Enamel Pin Set Bundle)
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21
Notes: Order from ShoutFactory.com and get an EXCLUSIVE 28.5" x 16.5” ROLLED POSTER featuring the newly designed SteelBook artwork along with the SteelBook or get the SteelBook, Poster and 5 Pin Set Bundle.

5tMZ8OF.jpg

1667352602378.png
1667351344290.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm considering waiting until January to order.

Anyone think this might sell out?
tough to say.. if you want to order from scream factory directly and have a decent chance to get mint copies, i would look at the last two comparable releases:

army of darkness sold out
the fog still available

id say this is closer to the fog in terms of popularity so i think theres a decent chance it wont sell out quickly... and even if it does, army of darkness is still available at amazon and others

Dang it all. Looks like Shout Factory will be getting a chunk of my paycheck this week. Love this movie and will get their new Carrie 4k steelbook in same order.

Can't find it on Shout Factory website, probably not listed yet. I hope they offer it with a poster with this new artwork.

Now available to pre-order from Shout! Factory with the rolled poster for $31.98. Link is in the OP.

From what I understand the features are the same as before.

Bonus Features​

DISC ONE: 4K ULTRA HD

• Dolby Atmos Audio
  • DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1
  • DTS-HD Master Audio 2.0
  • Audio Commentary With Director John Carpenter And Actor Roddy Piper
DISC TWO: BLU-RAY

• Remastered From A 4K Transfer
  • Dolby Atmos Audio
  • DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1
  • DTS-HD Master Audio 2.0
  • Audio Commentary With Director John Carpenter And Actor Roddy Piper
  • "Independent Thoughts" – An Interview With John Carpenter
  • "Man Vs. Aliens" – An Interview With Actor Keith David
  • "Woman Of Mystery" – An Interview With Actress Meg Foster
  • "Watch, Look, Listen: The Sights & Sounds Of They Live" – A Look At The Visual Style, Stunts And Music With Director Of Photography Gary B. Kibbe, Stunt Coordinator Jeff Imada, And Co-Composer Alan Howarth
  • Original "The Making Of They Live"
  • Footage From Commercials Created For The Film
  • Theatrical Trailer
  • TV Spots
  • Still Gallery

There is also a set that includes the steelbook, the poster and a 5-pin set for $93.99.

The poster image below shows what the back of the steelbook will look like.

See details below. They Live [Limited Edition Steelbook] + Poster + Enamel Pin Set - UHD/Blu-ray :: Shout! Factory

1667350851060.png

This ShoutFactory.com exclusive offer contains the following items:

• They Live [Limited Edition Steelbook]
  • A limited edition 28.5" x 16.5” rolled poster of the newly designed Steelbook artwork from artist Devon Whitehead (this will ship rolled, in a poster tube)
Plus, Scream Factory and Gutter Garbs have teamed up to bring you the official They Live Collectible Enamel Pin Set, exclusive to ShoutFactory.com and limited to 1,000 units. This set features officially licensed pins of Nada (Roddy Piper) and Frank (Keith David) and is a must-have for every They Live fan!

• Set includes 5 hard enamel pins
  • Each pin measures 1.5” to 2” high
  • Set includes a backer card, which measures approximately 6” x 5”, housed in a custom keepsake box, which measures approximately 7” x 6”
  • Art by Matthew Skiff

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: jailbird_joey