They Live (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Nov 29, 2017
Release date: October 29, 2018 - September 28, 2020 (Re-release)
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK
Price: £24.99 (Zavvi) - £25.00 (Amazon)

theylive.png

Last edited by a moderator:
guys, did anyone noticed an increase in shipping price on ZAVVI? first it was 1.99 and now is 6.99 to Croatia but still on their site it says 1.99

Can't wait to see how these look in hand! Really hoping for gloss, but not gonna hold my breath.

random comment: I watched They Live for the first time ever last year. Some old films dont hold up for first time viewings many years later. This one did. Very cool concept.
for the first time - in 2018? :wow: ;)

joking aside, cool you enjoyed it :) - it is a brilliant concept, and no less relevant today than when it came out. :thumbs:

random comment: I watched They Live for the first time ever last year. Some old films dont hold up for first time viewings many years later. This one did. Very cool concept.

I watched it for the first time yesterday haha

Ha, same here! And it instantly became a favourite. :)

I've seen it about 8 times over the past 15 years and each time I watch it, I think the story gets more relevant to the present.

September 28th 2020
Re-release
No longer a Zavvi exclusive

Limited amout of leftover stock from Europe

Zavvi already sold out but should be showing up on Amazon UK and other UK retailers soon