Thor 2: The Dark World (Possible Lenticular 3D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every single 'grail' we have now will be replaced with a better 'grail' steelbook every couple of years.

Every single 'grail' we have now will be replaced with a better 'grail' steelbook every couple of years.

Incorrect. The original grails haven't decreased in value, and are only becoming rarer. New versions aren't retaining their prices anymore. Many new Asian titles are selling for cost.

The original grails will always be THE grails, regardless of re-releases no matter how good they are.

Reactions: schrute farms
More than happy sticking with my Kimchi,and Blufans version it doesn't get any better than that but still will keep a close eye on thread for updates.

Is the only reason that these get packaged with the ZBox is because the ZBox does not otherwise sell?

:yawn:

Is the only reason that these get packaged with the ZBox is because the ZBox does not otherwise sell?

:yawn:

Pretty much. I bought a Zbox earlier this year, was completely underwhelmed. I resold it at a $10 loss and vowed never again. I have not heard anyone say good things about the Zbox.

Not Zavvi, great... will be easy to place an international order as well as not having to worry about the silly Zbox.
I vote NO though, cos nothing is gonna top Kimchi's lenti (the grail) OR Blufans lenti. (2nd best)

Kimchi's lenti is nice, no doubt, but Blufans Thor DW Lenti package is superior in virtually every way except print run.

Reactions: psychoscot
Status
Not open for further replies.