Premium Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Manchester, UK
Release date: 11th November 2022
Purchase link: FNAC
Price: €69.99

thor.jpg

Reactions: djjez83
What’s the point of these multi release steelbooks?

You’re always running the risk of having an out of date set as and when the next film releases and on top of that, most steelbook fans will have the individual releases in one form or another.

Honestly feel that these sets only appeal to the absolute hardcore completionists who lose sleep if they don’t have a certain release of a film to go with all the other duplicated releases they own..

You’re always running the risk of having an out of date set as and when the next film releases and on top of that, most steelbook fans will have the individual releases in one form or another.

Honestly feel that these sets only appeal to the absolute hardcore completionists who lose sleep if they don’t have a certain release of a film to go with all the other duplicated releases they own..
Maybe this is for the collector who is running out of space on their shelves. They buy this one and can gain 3 spots. Can you imagine how much space you could gain if you bought these complete collection steelbooks and got rid of your dumb single movie steelbooks.
Think About It GIF by Identity

I think it's the opposite, for the 'casual' person, that has 'like a whole bunch of movies' on that one shelf in the corner, or as a gift idea for such uninformed people.

Reactions: Andycadle84
Darn Marvel Studios really missed their mark with this boring steelbook artwork. I genuinely go for the Collection steelbooks as I live in a tiny home, and physically display all my steelbooks up on the wall.
The collection steels for- Transformers & Mission Impossible are really nifty as they display mini pics of various films on their fronts. I had a custom steelbook made for the Fast & Furious collection, and getting one made for RWBY as that show just keeps on going lol!
Really can't reckon why they went with this art especially since it's the same damn artwork seen on the Thor 3 film collection steel.
20220827_183257.jpg

@Nova - yeahhH pretty much spot on! It's heavy duty insulation of what you would use for a car called, Air Foil insulation.

@Lenny Nero - definitely! YeahhH, i opt'd to go with leaving the walls show the insulation facing out instead of Drywall as I prefer this ambient effect as I use a Movie Projector in my house and the light show bouncing off the radial foil helps immerse me in the feature/ game.