Attachments

• 606879_f.jpg
    606879_f.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 269
  • 606879_b.jpg
    606879_b.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 287
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not having it shipped. I have a friend in Thailand who is purchasing and shipping it for me :)

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

I'm only covering shipping expenses as the Thor is part of a trade I'm carrying out with him.

Using the "buddy of a buddy" system here. Woo hoo. Thor and Captain America. Last place on earth to get these retail (not that they're cheap, mind you).

Using the "buddy of a buddy" system here. Woo hoo. Thor and Captain America. Last place on earth to get these retail (not that they're cheap, mind you).
Well, Captain America's still available on Amazon.de as of now. :D

Just sent in an order for Thor. Going to turn out to be the most I ever paid for a steelbook up to this point. :dunno:

Buddy of a Buddy system did not work for me. My go-between surmised that his buddy may not be an avid enough collector to order immediately. I got worried. Ordered direct Capt. America 3D and Thor 2D and the next morning ... no more. 6,000 Baht = $190 shipped. That's about what I'd pay on fleaBay for 2D.

Thor 3D steel is all they have left today.