Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Thor 4

Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy

Director: Taika Waititi

Cast: Chris Hemsworth, Tessa Thompson

Plot: The fourth installment of the Marvel Studios' Thor movie series.

I like Dinklage but he was the worst part in Infinity war. His character was awful

20211211_225539.jpg

Wonder if Jane Foster Thor is going to be some multiverse thing...

It could be... which is maybe why they waited so long to release anything? Stuff from Doctor Strange might have an effect on this film...
BUT. I kind of think this is our main timeline Jane. Cause the Hammer looks to be the same one that was destroyed in Ragnarok.
And It would also lessen any emotional punch plot wise with the comic backstory (if they do it) (wont spoil it here) if this is just a multiverse Jane, rather than the one we know.

Really looking forward to the film and ragnarok and waititi are gems but the guns and roses song absolutely killed it imo. Ruined the teaser for me. (What I’m seeing looks cool but the song clashed). Can’t stand American 80s dad rock lol!

Love the poster tho. Love the Conan, masters of the universe, flash gordan and highlander inspired vibe

More excited for this than I was NWH, which says a lot, since NWH was great. Teaser 100% worked for me and has got me super hyped!

I can already picture the lenticular slipcover. :)
If the Koreans kept to their PET slips then Thor on the steel and the slip as Jane/Thor would of been f**king awesome

However I’m happy to have them both on slips and lentis for the premiums