Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Thor 4

Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy

Director: Taika Waititi

Cast: Chris Hemsworth, Tessa Thompson

Plot: The fourth installment of the Marvel Studios' Thor movie series.

Weeelll...it was OK I guess, I felt like the cornyness of it went a little too far at times but then the other parts were fine. Christian Bale's character was pretty cool to say the least. I'm hoping that they make another but with a more serious tone instead of these corndog moments that they threw into this one. I'll give it a 5/10.

I've not actually watched it myself, but I'm sure the series takes place before THAT happens.

The Loki show is based on an alternate Loki (the one who steals the tesseract during the time heist in Endgame). So the show runs parallel to most of the other post Endgame phase 4 content just in another timeline

The one who dies in Infinity War (the one Thor knows) is still dead

Reactions: Noodles
Flashy, but hollow and boring.
The so called villain is actually the best thing about it, very sympathetic character, while all others act disrespectfully towards each other, and the myths it borrows from.
Movie brings back a character just to kill him off, to manipulate the viewer.
It's pointless, like a self contained episode of a syndicated TV show, which is all it is - more content for Disney, more product for the zombie viewer to munch on, and move on to the next flashy icon.

Same humour and vibe does not equal the same kind of satisfying character development, plot, story, and dramatic flow. The fact that they had similar vibes actually made the shortcomings of Love and Thunder so painfully obvious to me. A definite sophomore slump from Taika. The posters are pretty though!

Last edited:
Watched it today and in my opinion it's weakest among all 4. 1&2 were the best, 3rd one declined and this went just downhill. I just don't have any plans to continue watching it... did watch this one with trouble till the end. They should end at 2nd one...

Reactions: Para