Thor: Ragnarok (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #44) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: May, 2018 (TBA)
Price: $189.99 (One Click) - $74.99 (Double Lenti) - $69.99 (Single Lenti) - $62.99 (Quarter Slip) - (GB will be live between 1800-2100 UK time On Friday 27 April) - Check your local time HERE
Group Buy: hosted by Cooey One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Quarter Slip
Note:
One Click consisting of double lenticular, single lenticular and 1/4 slip

One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Quarter Slip

23753401-381B-49DC-B0DA-882F845B45F0.jpeg CFABA355-8F90-4A74-8B07-CEFCB5EB64EB.jpeg 957E6F56-ACB4-44D7-AC66-B7D7E7718E20.jpeg 74D02014-C37B-49DC-829F-E022AC4BAADB.jpeg
122631zknrsks0trk1xxkk.jpg
122630qokafox0o9pzfzbf.jpg
Actual pics:
dsc_1643-jpg.370776

dsc_1644-jpg.370777

dsc_1645-jpg.370781

dsc_1646-gif.370782

dsc_1648-jpg.370783

dsc_1649-jpg.370784

dsc_1650-jpg.370785

Last edited by a moderator:
One click arrived yesterday. Pretty stoked with the package as a whole. Like most, there was some damage to the outer and inner box but the foam held up quite well.

full

Reactions: yy0925
It's flat-out wrong that they don't produce extra slips and boxes to cover this kind of thing, especially when there's clearly an extreme problem with their shipments that other companies don't experience.

As the ‘Packaging pundit’ on HDN, I said it before and I say it again. The amount of force exerted is completely rediculous. Doesn’t matter if you have two boxes and foam. If someone wants to damage them, then they will be damaged. It’s that simple. No packaging is bullet proof. It’s just a matter of luck who’s will arrive mint and who will take a beating.

My OC arrived yesterday to AUS, was very lucky the box was in perfect condition. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.

My Beauty and the beast one click was destroy last order.

What exactly is the mini poster type extra that comes with the One-Click Set? I remember somewhere in this thread it was talked about but I tried going back and finding it but this thread is over 100 pages. I'm trying to decide on buying just the Box without the extras, just trying to find out what I would be missing.

Showed @cooey photos of the terrible damage the box has experienced to my wife. She gasped and then said it looked like forklift truck damage could be probable cause. Wonder if the packages are all put on palette's and shrink-wrapped for part of their journey. One possible explanation why this is happening and to such a degree.

Finally got my DL. It looks great! Not totally blow away though, but it looks really sweet! Crisp lenti even though it looks a bit pixelated. GotG Rocket & Groot SL is still reigning supreme in my eyes, Groot really looks 3d.
Was it worth 700SEK + 150SEK customs? No, not really, its just not worth that kind of money. But im still happy with it! Love the booklet :)

Guess its time to only go FilmArena from now on as it is within the EU, to get rid of the new customs rules Sweden has gotten some months back. Just not worth that extra highcustoms cost.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
Finally got my DL. It looks great! Not totally blow away though, but it looks really sweet! Crisp lenti even though it looks a bit pixelated. GotG Rocket & Groot SL is still reigning supreme in my eyes, Groot really looks 3d.
Was it worth 700SEK + 150SEK customs? No, not really, its just not worth that kind of money. But im still happy with it! Love the booklet :)

Guess its time to only go FilmArena from now on as it is within the EU, to get rid of the new customs rules Sweden has gotten some months back. Just not worth that extra highcustoms cost.
I really feel for you. There are also talks about going the same route as Sweden here in Norway, and if that happens where every single package gets hit with customs charges (we’re not even part of EU), then much of my buying will probably also end. There’s a limit to when you can justify spending these amounts on special editions, and with customs charges on every package that limit will be reached. It sucks. :(

I really feel for you. There are also talks about going the same route as Sweden here in Norway, and if that happens where every single package gets hit with customs charges (we’re not even part of EU), then much of my buying will probably also end. There’s a limit to when you can justify spending these amounts on special editions, and with customs charges on every package that limit will be reached. It sucks. :(

It sucks indeed. Even Zavvi got hit with the customs now because they mostly send from Guernsey and they are outside the EU also. So bye bye Zavvi...

@cooey thats awful man!!! Feel sorry for you dude. It is absolutely shocking what ever is going on and where!!!

The eagle has finally landed! :oohyeah::D And in fine condition I can report too :thumbs: The double-boxed shipping method proved very successful this time round and I had only a couple of small knocks but nothing penetrated through. Excellent packaging job Blufans :notworthy: Will be opening this up later... :cigar:
View attachment 381560

Ohhhhhh come on dude! Lets see 6 spoilers worth!!! :naughty::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Thor Ragnarok China

Great pics dude! As always. Jealous I will never take pictures as good ever!!:dunno::dunno:

Reactions: megabee