Thor: Ragnarok (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #112) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: March 7, 2018 (Standard) - April 10, 2019 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC Edition 1 - Edition 2
Price: 799 CZK (Standard) - FAC 1099 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2)
Note: Edition #1 - 751 601 copies - Edition #2 - 751 601 copies
Group buy: hosted by carllenc. Members who will sign up for both GBs (E1 + E2) will get these two editions packed in a free HARDBOX. Shipping is not included, back to combinations:
[OPEN] Thor Ragnarok E1 (FilmArena Collection #112) Group Buy [WORLDWIDE]
[OPEN] Thor Ragnarok E2 (FilmArena Collection #112) Group Buy [WORLDWIDE]
FB_IMG_1553249668826.jpgFB_IMG_1553249666856.jpgFB_IMG_1553249664941.jpg
FB_IMG_1553249673753.jpgFB_IMG_1553249676040.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
shouldnt FAC concern more about ensuring releases are kept on track instead of annoucing ones that arent even at the cinema yet?

To be fair, FilmArena hasn't announced anything on this title (to my knowledge). It's merely a listing on a website, which really isn't any different than Amazon listing something

shouldnt FAC concern more about ensuring releases are kept on track instead of annoucing ones that arent even at the cinema yet?

Should they be concerned at all about releasing FAC titles that they announced more than a year ago instead of producing 5 editions of any movie that they get access to steelbooks of?

• Thanks
Reactions: Basil and zesty
I know this is a FilmArena thread but I personally think BLUFANS would be missing a trick if they didn't do the below designs.

The colours for these are stunning and the common green that is used for Thor Ragnarok really stands out. This could be a fantastic Blufans set, and may even be one up on Strange or GOTG2 if done right.

I have seen both positive and negative comments about the new 'theme' here that is projected through the advertising of the film and has been likened to Guardians of the Galaxy. Well, it is here to stay so why not take advantage of it for the steelbook set.

Criticise away :thumbs:

LENTICULAR SLIP - FRONT DESIGN

LENTI.jpg

STEELBOOK ARTWORK WITH THE USUAL EMBOSSING

steelbook.jpg

ART CHARACTER CARDS

Thor_cards.jpg

I know this is a FilmArena thread but I personally think BLUFANS would be missing a trick if they didn't do the below designs.

The colours for these are stunning and the common green that is used for Thor Ragnarok really stands out. This could be a fantastic Blufans set, and may even be one up on Strange or GOTG2 if done right.

I have seen both positive and negative comments about the new 'theme' here that is projected through the advertising of the film and has been likened to Guardians of the Galaxy. Well, it is here to stay so why not take advantage of it for the steelbook set.

Criticise away :thumbs:

LENTICULAR SLIP - FRONT DESIGN

LENTI.jpg

STEELBOOK ARTWORK WITH THE USUAL EMBOSSING

steelbook.jpg

ART CHARACTER CARDS

Thor_cards.jpg

Awesome choice buddy

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
The poster with just thor for the steel, this next to blufans 1&2 would look epic.
The other 2 for fullslip and lenti plz.
Hulk fullslip 4k edition only in the boxset and a ¼slip for good measure, or separate like gotg2 :)