USA
Release date: March 6, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
SKU: 6162244
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

thor_rag.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand the intent, but its still really not exclusive because Best Buy Ships World Wide and we are all connected now so Exclusive should be Only to that retailer World Wide just like we get from the specialty companies. Best Buy keeps getting the watered down version when I see on Ebay the person importing from India had the exact steelbook, but includes a bonus disc as well as the 3D. Here Best Buy separates The combo and sells the 3D as a standalone and mostly no bonus disc.

Its not cool to always see at BB the exclusive always to gett less for the same price as my fellow countries buying the same steelbook with more content. BB is releasing 3D Versions, but they are not including it combo as they do with the international release so if Best Buy wants to say that’s a Exclusive, then will buy the better international version with same exact art as BB And they lose a local customer.. Its not hard to order when we have Amazon everywhere...

Before we know it they will have Drones flying us our movies and imagine when your movie arrives at your feet landing personally for you with a hologram message giving you a greeting. We shall see if they can pull that off, but for now Best Buy has comp and a real EXshould give more incentive to want to shop with them and Im sorry International is winning by giving more to the customer with the same Exclusive Art. Cant fool me and it is not so Exclusive when we connected to the World!

For some movies i paid about the same price to import it from an international country with Best Buys exact steelbook art, but having 4k as well as all the extras. So basically, Best Buy loses out on those sales when its truly not really Exclusive and maybe to there closed minds at corporate thinking that its so hard for me to go on Amazon Uk And literally have it here to the states pretty fast for the same price BB charges for giving less content and then I have to buy 2 versions to complete what I get from the import all in one combo as well as having a bonus disc. (Mind Blown) :wow:

Technically, yes it’s Exclusive to Best Buy in the US, but I can also say Best Buy has competition with places like Amazon that Imports for very cheap with the same exact versions of steelbook art, pmus coming with more content at the same price. Sorry BB, but they are losing me slowly. I cant go into Best Buy knowing that this steelbook literally exists with more content and I can easily access Amazon UK as quickly as Amzon US; so its almost a no brainer to just import it. Plus, with Amazon Prime they give Free 2 Day Shipping
Best buy is one of the retailers that DOESN'T ship worldwide. LOL

• Thanks
Reactions: dfoles and sunnyx
I can not believe nobody has seen the 14.99 right now on the regular version! I just got 14 dollars back!

I just saw it and its apparently OOS in every store within 250 miles of me and not available online. I wasn't in love with this steelbook but for cheaper than the regular copy is going for I would have grabbed one.

This is a HUGE shout out and special thanks to a very kind and generous Ninja, @misformatt, who sent me this awesome package full of USA goodies!!! :hungry::woot::oohyeah::notworthy: This guy is amazing and surprised me with bonus extras and LOTS! of scrumptious candy :hungry::hungry: (@bloodsnake007, you have now been officially demoted as HDN's Candy King and/or Sugardaddy Pimp :p:hilarious:). Thanks very much Matt, all arrived safely and I love these 3x glossy US steelbooks :drool::drool::drool: He even included a surprise gift for my 4 year old daughter :drool::drool::notworthy: (Which she loves btw :emb:). Pics below :angel: And thanks again! :thumbs::notworthy:

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180324144839364_COVER_wm (1).jpg

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180324145103619_COVER_wm.jpg
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180324145325042_COVER_wm.jpg
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180324145208912_COVER_wm.jpg
tmp_20180325081205_wm.jpg

:OMG::OMG::OMG:
00000IMG_00000_BURST20180324151017620_COVER_wm.jpg
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180324190627396_COVER.jpg
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180324191535573_COVER.jpg

This is a HUGE shout out and special thanks to a very kind and generous Ninja, @misformatt, who sent me this awesome package full of USA goodies!!! :hungry::woot::oohyeah::notworthy: This guy is amazing and surprised me with bonus extras and LOTS! of scrumptious candy :hungry::hungry: (@bloodsnake007, you have now been officially demoted as HDN's Candy King and/or Sugardaddy Pimp :p:hilarious:). Thanks very much Matt, all arrived safely and I love these 3x glossy US steelbooks :drool::drool::drool: He even included a surprise gift for my 4 year old daughter :drool::drool::notworthy: (Which she loves btw :emb:). Pics below :angel: And thanks again! :thumbs::notworthy:

View attachment 366158

Are you kidding me?!?! What a PACKAGE! I want those candies too :oohyeah::oohyeah: lol very nice and thoughtful of @misformatt I think I know who to contact about future BB releases :whistle::LOL:

But I expect similar package tomorrow from @apsmith21 with my GA wins and BB steels (only without all the candies I guess :(:D ) can´t wait for those beautiful glossy steels :oohyeah::cigar:

Btw very beautiful girl @Mickle_89 she´s so sweet :oohyeah::LOL::rofl:

Post of the day without a doubt @Mickle_89 :thumbs::thumbs:

Great pics, @Mickle_89! And thanks for the kind words. I'm glad everything made it to you safe and sound. Maybe Blufans should switch to marshmallow Peeps for their packing materials. :LOL:

I'll have to do a proper giveaway for Ninja Week 2019, but I hope I've performed the necessary ablutions to cleanse myself of guilt this year. :angel::rofl:

And I'm glad your kiddo (Micklette?) likes her gift! Whenever one of my kids (2 & 3.5) charges my shelves, I get flashbacks to your post (Sucker Punch (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.11) [China]) in the HDzeta Sucker Punch thread. EEK!:ohno:

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89

View attachment 366158

Completely unrelated, but what kind of camera did you use? The pictures look so crisp!!

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
Reactions: Atomic_Mist