Thor Ragnarok (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.12) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: August 10, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti B1 - Lenti B2 - Box Set (Pre-order on June 29, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $57.99 (Full Slip A1 - Lenti B1) - $51.99 (Full Slip A2 - Lenti B2) - $239 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti B1 - Lenti B2 - Box Set

Note: Full Slip A1 (4K + 3D + BD) 550 copies - Full Slip A2 (4K + BD) 300 copies - Lenti B1 (4K + 3D + BD) 750 copies - Lenti B2 (4K + BD) 400 copies - Box Set (All 4 editions + lenti magnet) 500 copies. Total 4000 copies.

195822241_4682645755103598_1219187319540518787_n.jpg194847666_4682645968436910_189588917800258421_n.jpg194560936_4682646101770230_750457495556805229_n.jpg200099607_4682646265103547_3972314288896034702_n.jpg

202417618_4682646545103519_8305545090622629632_n.jpg

131356041_4682645441770296_8871393687296030847_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I think the back of this steel and the change to red ruins it a tad but it still looks great especially the front. But the blufans steel is better. Some excellent bossing on this though. I’m happy to have the crisp double lenti from blufans and the premium finish on the weet full slip. 2 great steels. Both wins

Am I wrong or the SteelBook has good amount of embossing? (especially coming from WeET)

Also, although I know that what I'm going to say will throw on me a lot of negative feelings and banter, but honestly, I don't really understand those that praise so much the FS (Full Slips) in general, which BTW, has just basic lacquer with some contoured silhouettes with a thinner lacquer layer. The simplest to be done.
I am working in a packaging factory, and, this kind of finish, is quite basic for the clients that want something "shiny". Whereas the hot-foil addition, is not something that many can afford and do (remembering had done some Chivas Royal boxes [yep, Royal, a very limited edition], back in the days that had A LOT of embossing and hot-foil, among a big "window" on the box, so that customers can see the bottle).
And when I see that hot-foil with all that "radiance" on that circle on the back of the B1 Lenticular which is also a combined 3D and transitional lenticular... OH BABY:drool::notworthy:!
I don't even know how exactly was that done that back, but for sure was the most expensive of all to produce!
BRING IT ON WeET, and keep doing so!:thumbs:

Reactions: St4rlord and DMD4k
Am I wrong or the SteelBook has good amount of embossing? (especially coming from WeET)

Also, although I know that what I'm going to say will throw on me a lot of negative feelings and banter, but honestly, I don't really understand those that praise so much the FS (Full Slips) in general, which BTW, has just basic lacquer with some contoured silhouettes with a thinner lacquer layer. The simplest to be done.
I am working in a packaging factory, and, this kind of finish, is quite basic for the clients that want something "shiny". Whereas the hot-foil addition, is not something that many can afford and do (remembering had done some Chivas Royal boxes [yep, Royal, a very limited edition], back in the days that had A LOT of embossing and hot-foil, among a big "window" on the box, so that customers can see the bottle).
And when I see that hot-foil with all that "radiance" on that circle on the back of the B1 Lenticular which is also a combined 3D and transitional lenticular... OH BABY:drool::notworthy:!
I don't even know how exactly was that done that back, but for sure was the most expensive of all to produce!
BRING IT ON WeET, and keep doing so!:thumbs:

isn’t the finish on the front and back of the FS A2 the same style as the back of the lenti B1? I can see shiny gloss, silhouette cookie cutter and Holofoil/ hot foil on both. the same finish on the back of that lenti. Unless my eyes deceive me

Unless you mean the Full slip A1 finish? I skipped that part of the video

isn’t the finish on the front and back of the FS A2 the same style as the back of the lenti B1? I can see shiny gloss, silhouette cookie cutter and Holofoil/ hot foil on both. the same finish on the back of that lenti. Unless my eyes deceive me

Unless you mean the Full slip A1 finish? I skipped that part of the video
I for one, can only see "shiny" (lacquer) on both Full Slip A and B.
Just nicely and intelligently laid colors, covered by varnish (another word for lacquer, if you wish).
But sure, from that video I can be wrong too.

Reactions: Flloydo
I for one, can only see "shiny" (lacquer) on both Full Slip A and B.
Just nicely and intelligently laid colors, covered by varnish (another word for lacquer, if you wish).
But sure, from that video I can be wrong too.

Fair enough. I’m personally seeing exactly what you described on the back of the lenti also on the front and back of the full slip A2. Will know in a couple of weeks. But yeah that lacquer certainly makes those colours pop

Reactions: Felix_ro
oh give it a rest. If I find it for decent price on its own which some people have sold empty one click boxes for years (damaged or undamaged) then I will. I myself have sold empty one click cases for under £20 - Shipping included. I have a limit that I will spend on this (which is a bit higher than what US shipping costs are to the U.K.) and if I see it I will buy it just like I have done before and bought empty cases lol

I buy from a lot of U.K. sellers. Have done for years. Why would that be a problem if I can save money myself just in postage compared to what it would cost overseas. We’re not all made of money. Everyone has price limits. And the chances are I’ll never own the empty one click box lol. Like I’ve stated I’ve never seen anyone selling them. So my message was more of a wish message. Get a grip

Lol, no need to be pumped if you have obligation.
I said if your country has rules regarding customs from country from which u are buying, WHY THE FUC* should u avoid customs if you BUY from that country and not pay like everyone else? Why others do and you don't?
I'm not saying if you buy from country from where u don't need to pay VAT and import fees but if you do u shouldn't avoid customs - then either buy it from country where u don't need to pay or face it and pay what you bought.

Lol, no need to be pumped if you have obligation.
I said if your country has rules regarding customs from country from which u are buying, WHY THE FUC* should u avoid customs if you BUY from that country and not pay like everyone else? Why others do and you don't?
I'm not saying if you buy from country from where u don't need to pay VAT and import fees but if you do u shouldn't avoid customs - then either buy it from country where u don't need to pay or face it and pay what you bought.

I bet you’re fun at parties

Well don't say that!!! I didn't bother to watch the vid and took your word for their finish.
Thanks for the vote of confidence :thumbs: , but you should really don't take my words as a sure thing, cause what I said is purely based on what I've also seen on that same video; which video, to be fair, is not really a great source for identifying so fine details (especially that I think he didn't took down the wrapping of that one, or any of them, can't recall exactly).

Reactions: DMD4k