Thor: Ragnarok (4K and 3D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Space Cadet

[ sexy wolfchild ]
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Release date: November 26, 2018 (TBC)
Purchase links: 4K - 3D (Pre-order live at 9 AM UK time on Black Friday, November 23)
Price: £31.99 (4K+2D) - £26.99 (3D+2D)
Note: Lenticular

11931162-1114622766885294.jpg

11931162-1404622766745923.png
11931163-2084622765206287.jpg
11931162-8144622766896340.jpg
11931162-2104622766906810.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The Lenti cover magnets are kinda cool. Might need to double-dip after all. :)
Yes, kinda cool when they line up precisely with the steelbook art . . . kinda not cool when they don't.

After all, not easy to forget these few examples where the steelbook images were shrunk to fit the smaller lenticular magnets with unhappy results when put together (but fine enough separately):-
1542941564025.png
1542941294646.png
1542941358246.png

Most of the other Zavvi Disney / Pixar / Marvel lenti steelbooks miles better.

• Thanks
Reactions: Alf_1
Yes, kinda cool when they line up precisely with the steelbook art . . . kinda not cool when they don't.

After all, not easy to forget these few examples where the steelbook images were shrunk to fit the smaller lenticular magnets with unhappy results when put together (but fine enough separately):
ost of the other Zavvi Disney / Pixar / Marvel lenti steelbooks miles better.

I know this goes on sale tomorrow but at what time will this happen on Zavvi's website? It doesn't say in the OP and I didn't see anything in the last couple pages. It's been almost a year since I've purchased anything from Zavvi so maybe all preorders are at a certain time and I'm just not aware. I've got the Marvel Avengers Assemble steelbook which is a nice little lenti not great but good and the Avengers AOU which is kinda garbage IMO. Are they just releasing random MCU Lenti's?

I know this goes on sale tomorrow but at what time will this happen on Zavvi's website? It doesn't say in the OP and I didn't see anything in the last couple pages. It's been almost a year since I've purchased anything from Zavvi so maybe all preorders are at a certain time and I'm just not aware. I've got the Marvel Avengers Assemble steelbook which is a nice little lenti not great but good and the Avengers AOU which is kinda garbage IMO. Are they just releasing random MCU Lenti's?
9AM Friday Morning UK time

• Thanks
Reactions: harry

As far as I know they have been releasing them in order. The last 2 were Captain America: Civil War and Doctor Strange.

This cover is way better then the Best Buy EX and Im tired of the many poor designed steels Best Buy puts out.

Here and there they release a good one, but many of theirs are simply lacking with creativity as well as many times choose the worst art work from the movie.

The almost fully Red Ragnarok steel creates too much monotony for me and was a bad choice to use for a steel. The only good thing I can say about the steel is the embossing of the title is nice as well as the QC is good.

This Zavvi and Blufans are amazing as well as I think the Korean steel is also very nice. Why cant Best Buy take notes and step their game up!

Mine is processing already and hopefully dispatching soon like Guardians already did. These are both looking great... I was going so fast I didn't see shipping options if there were any and no discount. But I'm happy I got it before it sells out.

It works on some browsers. Still, with the code it's ~$38 USD for the cheaper 3D Steelbook (and that's with free shipping!), which is ridiculous.

I still got a copy too, though.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Does everybody understand that for the 10% off code to work, that after putting the items in your cart, you then have to exit out of Zavvi?
As in shut the browser down? Then click the discount link provided and go back into your Zavvi cart?

Just wondering.

This is driving me crazy cannot get the discount code to work

Make sure you close the browser window/tab after you add the items to your cart. Then click on the link shared earlier by @ariba266

If it's still not working, then see below

Try it again guys/gals after clearing your browser's cookies. It wasn't working when I tried then it did after I cleared the cookies.

Yeah, I can't get the code to work, I usually can. Changed browsers, closed browsers, cleared cookies, all the usual stuff I try.