Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri (Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

Just remembered that I did a steel concept for this a while back...

#119 Three Billboards (SC).png

Agreed! I’ve just stuck in a cheeky pre-order on this basis alone. I think the gloss finish will make this a really classy release.

I think those colours will look beautiful with gloss. Love how subtle the art is, kinda sets the scene. I’m even okay with the back. But it’s thoses colours that do it for me with the sundown sky and the police car lights

By the way, not sure where you ordered from but it’s a tad cheaper on Amazon Germany

Reactions: Mike Haley
I think those colours will look beautiful with gloss. Love how subtle the art is, kinda sets the scene. I’m even okay with the back. But it’s thoses colours that do it for me with the sundown sky and the police car lights

By the way, not sure where you ordered from but it’s a tad cheaper on Amazon Germany
I totally agree, it fits the mood of the film perfectly in my opinion. The gloss is really going to set those beautiful colours off.

Cheaper you say?! Thanks for pointing that out, I’m off to change my pre-order now. Cheers!

Reactions: Flloydo
I totally agree, it fits the mood of the film perfectly in my opinion. The gloss is really going to set those beautiful colours off.

Cheaper you say?! Thanks for pointing that out, I’m off to change my pre-order now. Cheers!

Sorry man I forgot to include the link for you

Reactions: Mike Haley
Sorry man I forgot to include the link for you

Not a problem. Thanks for the link sir, much appreciated.

Reactions: Flloydo
got my Spanish version and this is a very nice steelbook better that the original release with the heads floating around and the gloss its a nice touch as well.....