London, UK
TIGER's GIVE UP STEELBOOK- SALE ALL STEELBOOK

Contact a Trade Mod if you have an ongoing trade/sale with this member - thanks

Attachments

• 2012-03-02 19.04.47.jpg
    2012-03-02 19.04.47.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
hi tiger, before you begin trading, you will need to post the following information.

1) references from other forums or e-bay. Meaning a link to your e-bay account or another spot where you have positive trade feedback.

2) Your first 3 transactions on this website must be posted in the Pending / Active sales transaction forum. https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=86

3) For anything that you wish to sell, you will need to list a price. Otherwise, just list that you would like to trade the item only.

any questions, please let me know.

thanks a bunch.

Reactions: Tiger
hi tiger, before you begin trading, you will need to post the following information.

1) references from other forums or e-bay. Meaning a link to your e-bay account or another spot where you have positive trade feedback.

2) Your first 3 transactions on this website must be posted in the Pending / Active sales transaction forum. https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=86

3) For anything that you wish to sell, you will need to list a price. Otherwise, just list that you would like to trade the item only.

any questions, please let me know.

thanks a bunch.

thank you! i have read in our private message i understand clearly thank you again! :D

Reactions: apsmith21
BUMP! should i put photo? will this helpful?

Tiger, per forum rules, only 1 bump per day for your thread please.

To answer your question, photos of your items might help with a sale or two, if members can see the items you have. You might want to put a piece of paper with your name on it next to the steelbook as well. :)

Reactions: Tiger
Status
Not open for further replies.