Note: Region B

1.jpg

Actual pics thanks to paulboland:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:
So I just got mine, looks great...but there are a couple of tiny scratches, perhaps a printing problem, one on the front and a couple on the back. Anyone else notice these?

Not sure whether to send it back to Amazon or complain to Arrow, as it looks like a manufacturing error. It's not huge but I just noticed it and now it's niggling at me. Was underneath the shrinkwrap/J-slip. Any advice what I should do?

Last edited:
So I just got mine, looks great...but there are a couple of tiny scratches, perhaps a printing problem, one on the front and a couple on the back. Anyone else notice these?

Not sure whether to send it back to Amazon or complain to Arrow, as it looks like a manufacturing error. It's not huge but I just noticed it and now it's niggling at me. Was underneath the shrinkwrap/J-slip. Any advice what I should do?

It's up to you. Are you the sort if guy who is really OCD with condition? Is it really visible? If so then contact amazon as their customer services is top notch and they most likely will replace it.

It's up to you. Are you the sort if guy who is really OCD with condition? Is it really visible? If so then contact amazon as their customer services is top notch and they most likely will replace it.

Yeah no problem sent it back to Amazon, luckily I still have a few days left of a free Prime trial so managed to get a replacement sent out and returned it today. It's not that bad so maybe it will show up as a Warehouse Deal for somebody but I wanted a minty mint one as the artwork is gorgeous this time around. Second copy arriving tomorrow it seems.

Yeah no problem sent it back to Amazon, luckily I still have a few days left of a free Prime trial so managed to get a replacement sent out and returned it today. It's not that bad so maybe it will show up as a Warehouse Deal for somebody but I wanted a minty mint one as the artwork is gorgeous this time around. Second copy arriving tomorrow it seems.

Glad everything got sorted out and that you are pleased with the outcome. I always loved amazon's customer service as it is really easy.

Glad everything got sorted out and that you are pleased with the outcome. I always loved amazon's customer service as it is really easy.

Just hope this one turns up mint...I'm not usually very anal about my steelbooks but I've been looking forward to this one since it was announced earlier in the year and had pre-ordered it immediately. Can't wait to watch it!

and I just read no NON-steelbook USA release either

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

That's some nice artwork though

Got my replacement today - much better though there is still some scuffing on the back, although all my other Arrow steelbooks came with at least some kind of minor scuff. Gonna watch this soon - seeing Doctor Parnassus for the first time right now, as it's one of the few Gilliam films I haven't seen. But this will get a watch sometime this week!

Got mine delivered today
Picture quality is fantastic and the extras are good
Note my booklet got a bit damaged not much so be careful taking it out as its cheap ish

Steelbook looks good its a matt finish and inside art looks great

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited: