Tombs of the Blind Dead (1972) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Synapse Films) [USA]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: April 18, 2022
Purchase links: Synapse Films - DiabolikDVD
Price: $49.95 (Synapse) - $47.99 (DiabolikDVD)
Notes: Limited to 4000 - International orders Exclusive to DiabolikDVD
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

Tombs-slider-image.jpg

From Synapse -

The steelbook release of Tombs of the Blind Dead will be limited to 4000 copies. The package features art by Wes Benscoter and a slipcover bearing the original theatrical poster.

1649464232401.jpeg

1649464263693.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I talked with Synapse today, working on finalizing price for these. Group buy will be posted tomorrow. I’ll leave it open through Monday next week and see how many copies we need.

Reactions: Fmac72 and Lutzo
hi all, group buy is now live. I'm able to offer these at $43. I have to account for paypal fees and the international rate is essentially 6%.

price per copy is $45.73

you can purchase up to 2x copies if you'd like. I need to close the group buy at end of day Monday, April 18th and submit my orders to Synapse.

(REMEMBER SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS PRICE BUT I'M MORE THAN HAPPY TO COMBINE ORDERS)

hi all, group buy is now live. I'm able to offer these at $43. I have to account for paypal fees and the international rate is essentially 6%.

price per copy is $45.73

you can purchase up to 2x copies if you'd like. I need to close the group buy at end of day Monday, April 18th and submit my orders to Synapse.

(REMEMBER SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS PRICE BUT I'M MORE THAN HAPPY TO COMBINE ORDERS)

@Wreck @Lutzo @Fmac72 @hayden1215 @mactaylor @tanokike @Hereticz

@Lutzo I might be able to source direct on Kindred and have them include it with this order, no idea on price but we're not looking to make anything on these and they will be passed on as close to cost as I can.

will need a definite yes or no on this one if you'd like a copy.

price per copy is $45.73

Purchased! Thanks Andy :)

price per copy is $45.73

Hello thanks send me group buy I have questions Im from new jersey for US so I try pay 45.73 dollars right~~~??? :)

@apsmith21 Will you be running this GB for a while yet or are you only getting a small batch of copies for the GB?

I'm placing the order with Synapse on Monday, and I've got the green light to offer up a certain amount of copies but happy to take the order and see if they'll send me more if we exceed how many I originally told them (they seem open to that).

Reactions: nekromantik
I'm placing the order with Synapse on Monday, and I've got the green light to offer up a certain amount of copies but happy to take the order and see if they'll send me more if we exceed how many I originally told them (they seem open to that).
Thanks.
As there are rumors of Arrow doing this in UK I may just wait. Synapse steelbooks dont sell out for a long time based on previous releases. So if Arrow dont release it then may pick this up.

Thanks.
As there are rumors of Arrow doing this in UK I may just wait. Synapse steelbooks dont sell out for a long time based on previous releases. So if Arrow dont release it then may pick this up.

NP, I just have to set a deadline so we know how many to get ordered, and just trying to be respectful of the process for Synapse as they are doing me a favor by allowing me to order direct.

hi all! final reminder, group buy orders will no longer accepted after today. If you want help with a copy, now is the time!

hi all! final reminder, group buy orders will no longer accepted after today. If you want help with a copy, now is the time!

Ordered! Will you have a separate GroupBuy for "The Kindred" or is that just a one-off?

Reactions: apsmith21