Mar 12, 2018
Spain
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Notes: WWA Steelbook - New 4K Scan - New Extras

D3E9A24C-82C6-4A4F-AA24-2D63BABC7FA2.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
But...but...it's the wrong plane! So I've read elsewhere.

But I don't care! I still think it's awesome!
It is the wrong plane. But I like how they’ve towered the art around the basic shape of a plane. It’s close enough. And then it’s got other planes elsewhere.

Reactions: MM3 and Stygian
Please let it be the thirtieth Anniversary edition steelbook artwork as it sits better with the lenti slip and far superior to the duff Amazon steelbook proposal.(n)

The incorrect silhouette for the jet fighter is a big deal... It looks like an F15 Eagle and not the F14 Tomcat. :facepalm:

The F14 is as an integral part of the film and should be treated with respect.

Those fellow Ninja's that say that they do not care that the wrong plane is used in the artwork for the steelbook…. would you accept a steelbook for the film Bullitt with a silhouette of a 1968 Ford Capri?

Will definitely put the 30th anniversary steel in this and replace the DVD with the 4K disc.

This is probably almost a year away now at this point.
Assuming they get the new 4K steelbooks on Dec. 8th, CM could start shipping out in mid December. Wouldn't surprise me if there was a second wave of coronavirus this fall, which could create several more months of delays. Just imagine.

Reactions: Stygian
Please let it be the thirtieth Anniversary edition steelbook artwork as it sits better with the lenti slip and far superior to the duff Amazon steelbook proposal.(n)

The incorrect silhouette for the jet fighter is a big deal... It looks like an F15 Eagle and not the F14 Tomcat. :facepalm:

The F14 is as an integral part of the film and should be treated with respect.

Those fellow Ninja's that say that they do not care that the wrong plane is used in the artwork for the steelbook…. would you accept a steelbook for the film Bullitt with a silhouette of a 1968 Ford Capri?
@R4FFO
Paramount have fixed the WWA steelbook artwork
Reason for the release date change they had to re design the steelbook to show correct fighter F-14
41jArzHW8iL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Reactions: MM3