Top Gun (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #156) [Czech Republic]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 9, 2020 (Standard SteelBook) - December 3, 2021 (FAC)
Purchase links: BD - 4K - FAC
Price: 599 CZK (BD) - 999 CZK (4K) - 1799 CZK (FAC)
Notes: Full Slip XL - 501 copies
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

top2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait! Since this also has 4K i'll definitely be up for it!
Do we know perhaps how many copies of FS XL will be - i mean print run?

So then this will be like other WWA releases from FAC and will sell out in the collectible numbers stage?

Or is that not the case and that's why there is a Group Buy?

I admit I don't really follow FAC.
Usually, there's GBs here even when the print runs are 501 copies.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Looks like Filmarena got their **** going. Now what about Back to the Future MANIACS? :dead:
Coming soon... :shipped: Look to The Accountant... it took them only 5 years. Back to the Future I, II and III. Okay, just a second... searching for my calculator... 3 movies in the set x 5 years average time...

• Haha
Reactions: xAceRPG
I love Filmarena, they tend to be my go to premium retailer. But.... the inconsistency of their releases bugs the s*** out of me and I know it’s probably the licensing issues they are having, but not having a complete Alien Series, Apes series and long time ago announced releases that don’t tend to see the light of day until literally years later, really bugs me.

They’ve not really been in the game as much as they used to of late, and their WEA releases seem to be a thing of the past now. Seems to be just dressed up WWAs these days.
Which is a shame as their WEA releases are absolute class

Reactions: milky