Purchase link: FNAC
Price: €34.99

Top-Gun-Maverick-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-2.jpg

Top-Gun-Maverick-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-3.jpg
Top-Gun-Maverick-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-4.jpg
Top-Gun-Maverick-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: shane54
Just saw this film in IMAX and it was hell of a experience, great fun!

Dune in 2021, and this year´s Top Gun, the best cinema experiences! Fakin A!

I can tell you're a newbie. Here in the forum.
Not really lol You either posted in the wrong thread, or you haven't got a bloody clue what you're talking about buddy...

You asked for the release date to be changed in a French specific release thead, to a date that isn't the release date of this steelbook in France. Where's the sense in that!?

November 1st is the US release date. November 2nd is the French release date. Look it up :thanks:

Not really lol You either posted in the wrong thread, or you haven't got a bloody clue what you're talking about buddy...

You asked for the release date to be changed in a French specific release thead, to a date that isn't the release date of this steelbook in France. Where's the sense in that!?

November 1st is the US release date. November 2nd is the French release date. Look it up :thanks:
You're a waste of time like I said, a newbie. Next time mind your own business. You're all over the map wirh your wrong and out of this world assumptions.

You're a waste of time like I said, a newbie. Next time mind your own business. You're all over the map wirh your wrong and out of this world assumptions.
That was a completely nonsensical response to what I said, and conviently sidestepping that you'd made a mistake... but alright, whatever floats your boat champ :thumbs:

You're cluless.
I would like to thank for the member or the moderator for the date being changed in the OP after the notice. Please forgive this member for making the wrong assumption about the message left this morning. I have forgiven the member. No big deal. They make mistakes from time to time.

Lol what absolute pleb. I didn’t make the wrong assumption at all. You wrote the wrong date and I questioned it... That's it.

All you had to say to clear it up, was that you were trying to tell the mod that the french release date had shifted from October to November, and that you simply wrote the 1st by mistake, instead of the 2nd...

It's really very simple. You just chose to be awkward about it.

I believe it was the 3rd of October in the OP for the release date before the correction. A lot of the retailers are scrambling. Some had the end of this month for the release. Filmarena didn't have a steelbook but their 4K release date had the middle of September and now even they changed it to November.

Dear All, anyone here know if this Top Gun: Maverick (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK], includes the following? Thank you very much.

[4K UHD]

- Audio: Dolby Atmos: English, Dolby Digital Surround 5.1: Czech, French-Canadian, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Spanish

- Subtitles: Korean, English, Cantonese, Mandarin, Czech, Danish, Finnish, French-Canadian, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai

[Blu-ray]

- Audio: Dolby Atmos: English, Dolby Digital Surround 5.1: Czech, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish (Voiceover)

- Subtitles: Korean, English, Cantonese, Mandarin, Czech, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Thai

Rating : 12

Run Time : 130 mins

* Special Feature *

- Special Feature Audio: English

- Special Feature Subtitle: Korean, English, Cantonese, Mandarin, Czech, Thai, etc. (some second foreign language subtitles by format)

[4K UHD]

-Cleared for Take Off(09:15)
-Breaking New Ground - Filming Top Gun: Maverick(07:57)
-A Love Letter to Aviation(04:48)
-Forging The Darkstar(07:31)
-Masterclass with Tom Cruise - Cannes Film Festival(49:05) - UHD
-"Hold My Hand" Lady Gaga Music Video(03:53)
-"I Ain't Worried" OneRepublic Music Video(02:37)

[Blu-ray]

-Cleared for Take Off(09:15)
-Breaking New Ground - Filming Top Gun: Maverick(07:57)
-A Love Letter to Aviation(04:48)
-Forging The Darkstar(07:31)
-"Hold My Hand" Lady Gaga Music Video(03:53)
-"I Ain't Worried" OneRepublic Music Video(02:37)