Price: £34.99
Note: Gloss finish

62d22014-4fec-4e67-b011-d1a86a13d0af.jpg

43b573d6-57bb-4210-861a-587307f092ca.jpg
1e713dd5-dddc-4cbe-85d3-042e6b64ebfd.jpg
9e086293-deb8-4e40-9d84-2f77755e0ef7.jpg
13865082-1244960710135126.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Shipped from zavvi, got a RM24 tracking with it, so coming from their main warrington warehouse it seems. Can't wait for the MASSIVE box to be delivered. I am wondering if zavvi are phasing out the Channel Islands operation, it seems an awful lot of releases coming from the main Warrington HQ in the last month or so.

Reactions: JinxyKatte
Shipped from zavvi, got a RM24 tracking with it, so coming from their main warrington warehouse it seems. Can't wait for the MASSIVE box to be delivered. I am wondering if zavvi are phasing out the Channel Islands operation, it seems an awful lot of releases coming from the main Warrington HQ in the last month or so.
God dammit. I want mine to ship to. I hate you all. :LOL:

Well mine got a shipping notification around midnight. I wasn't expecting it to come today as tracked hadn't updated at like this morning. But its coming today. Yes. Wooo.

Reactions: jailbird_joey
Arrived from zavvi, but in a massive oversized box with no padding (apart from some bizarre thin paper wrap covering the steelbook) as predicted and it's SPINE SLASHED :angry: I'm getting fed up with this, those donoughts at warrington slashing everything. When I spend £35 quid on something, I expect it to be in perfect condition...

Arrived from zavvi, but in a massive oversized box with no padding (apart from some bizarre thin paper wrap covering the steelbook) as predicted and it's SPINE SLASHED :angry: I'm getting fed up with this, those donoughts at warrington slashing everything. When I spend £35 quid on something, I expect it to be in perfect condition...
That is seriously unfortunate. You'd think when it's your job to open boxes of steelbooks that you would know to not spine slash. I don't think mine is coming today either dispute saying its due.

Pics plz

I would contact them and get a replacement before they say they can't supply one.

Reactions: Granada
I'm really annoyed mine didnt come. I got this weird text update at like 2pm saying the address listed doesn't accept parcels today... And that it is being retained by carrier. I was assuming we would get 2 lots of post today as the one that came seemed to me just special delivery mail. Not happy, I wanted to get my video up... And yah know get the steelbook and watch it.

Has anyone had theirs yet? Royal Mail tried to deliver mine but instead of posting it through the letterbox took it away and left a calling card which is impossible for me to collect. I'm asking because 'd like to know if Zavvi have run out of small mailers and are instead using boxes too large to fit through a letterbox again.

Thanks

Reactions: JinxyKatte
Has anyone had theirs yet? Royal Mail tried to deliver mine but instead of posting it through the letterbox took it away and left a calling card which is impossible for me to collect. I'm asking because 'd like to know if Zavvi have run out of small mailers and are instead using boxes too large to fit through a letterbox again.

Thanks
Mine was weird. My Raw deal was listed as ready for delivery yesterday. But top gun wasn't at the depot at like 9am. Then I got a notification saying it was due yesterday. Mu raw deal came but no top gun, the postie said there might be another delivery. Then at half 2 i got a notification saying they don't my address does accept deliveries on this day...

Well no other post came but its due today. The other 2 steels that have arrived this week have been in wrap around mailers, but not their usual ones.

Video is encoding now guys, I have to edit the Bullet Train one, then I will do pics for topgun on my instagram and post that. I will do pics for Bullet train but I wont be doing a post for that til later. Although I might just do the pics for you guys.