Price: £34.99
Note: Gloss finish

62d22014-4fec-4e67-b011-d1a86a13d0af.jpg

43b573d6-57bb-4210-861a-587307f092ca.jpg
1e713dd5-dddc-4cbe-85d3-042e6b64ebfd.jpg
9e086293-deb8-4e40-9d84-2f77755e0ef7.jpg
13865082-1244960710135126.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I know right! I had a chuckle to myself about this too.. in a few years time they will be saying £60 save £25 was £85 RRP!
It annoys me when they have a clearance sale or Black Friday.
The price is exactly the same as it was all year

Reactions: Mark
Why it is worth it though?

I don't pay more in the cinema because one film is classed as better than another.

Not denying it isn't a good film, but 4K at £30 was pretty steep, so I just think £35 is a lot money for a standard steelbook.

Just my personal opinion.
£35 is sadly becoming the norm for a lot of steels atm. I'm not saying I like it. The cheaper they are obviously the more I can buy. And yeah £35 is getting into premium territory. I usually want at least some "tat" not that I consider it tat I like it, but you know what I mean. I mean **** I picked up a Her Mantalab lenti on ebay the other week for £50 so maybe you are right and £35 is a rip off. But I am getting the movie no matter what and I like steelbooks, so what other choice do I have.

Most likely will be this....

View attachment 534631
That's the same person previously known as GeekGab
He deleted his twitter GeekGab account and went back to his previous twitter account thediscfather

He gets some release info wrong sometimes so don't take for fact everything he posts

He shows fan concept artwork in his twitter posts a lot but does not mention it's fan artwork in his twitter posts so actual steelbook might be different

Example
It was him who posted noodles artwork for Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness on Twitter as the steelbook artwork :rofl:

Okay so I’m not a massive fan of the first film. And this is getting rave reviews plus I like that art and I do like cruise as an actor (just not a fan of TG) however, can this still be viewed as its own film? Without having to know the first one. I watched it as a kid, didn’t like it, can’t remember most of it anymore. But wana give this one a go

Thoughts....

Okay so I’m not a massive fan of the first film. And this is getting rave reviews plus I like that art and I do like cruise as an actor (just not a fan of TG) however, can this still be viewed as its own film? Without having to know the first one. I watched it as a kid, didn’t like it, can’t remember most of it anymore. But wana give this one a go

Thoughts....
Not a fan of the first film either really but this was amazing IMO

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo

Thoughts....
Rewatch the OG as an adult. You might change your mind :cool:

Reactions: Flloydo