Top Gun: Maverick (4K + Blu-ray) (Metal Pack x Aero Design) (Amazon Exclusive) [France]

Release date: December 7, 2022
Purchase link: Amazon FR
Price: €103.44

61W0GN5lUhL._AC_SL1500_.jpg71V6qD+cnoL._AC_SL1500_.jpg718+wrdJn-L._AC_SL1500_.jpg61WFxRtZXoL._AC_SL1500_.jpg61i56YW61aL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, let's just take any industrial metal case on hinges, with a pin lock, and to make it more 'brutal', more 'metal', stick a metal wire in it! Only like 95% smaller and flimsier. I bet those dumb collector's will "buy that for a $1 €100"!

Oh lordy... Another production designed to entice collectors into paying stupid money.

It looks kind of nice, but maybe it would be better in a cockpit bag, like the Japanese DVD edition of the original Top Gun, or something like that.

I'm a collector, but I wouldn't buy that.

Is this available in any other countries.
Trying to help a friend grt a copy (boy has more money than sense)
But this shows unavailable from amazon France and csnt see it anywhere else

Is this available in any other countries.
Trying to help a friend grt a copy (boy has more money than sense)
But this shows unavailable from amazon France and csnt see it anywhere else
Amazon.fr seems to have these ins stock right now. The package is designed by a french company and will be exclusive to France from what i have read, limited to 1500.

Yeah, let's just take any industrial metal case on hinges, with a pin lock, and to make it more 'brutal', more 'metal', stick a metal wire in it! Only like 95% smaller and flimsier. I bet those dumb collector's will "buy that for a $1 €100"!
What to say to people who buy blufans releases like blade runner and pay for a slip and a wwa steelbook ? Or what about the discless releases, actually all collectors pay a high price tag for something that is not even 10% worth the price tag. All collectors are dumb in their own personal way

Can you imagine how it will arrive when shipped inside the standard flimsy envelope used by amazon.fr? :bag:
If just a standard steelbook shipped by amazon.fr typically arrives with multiple dents, I do not want to imagine this... I hope that this product, based on the price, will come with its own hard protective package.

Reactions: hatredhorror