paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 23, 2020
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK - Zoom UK - HMV
Price: £29.99 (Zavvi - Zoom - HMV) - £30.00 (Amazon)
Finish: Gloss w/ debossed title.

51fAe7jfGyL._AC_SY400_.jpg

TR.jpg

/SPOILER]

Last edited by a moderator:
Another RC exclusive launch smoothly executed by Zavvi!!!!!

Jeez, you'd think they'd have the hang of it by now!!! :rolleyes:
I don’t know wtf is going on over there, until the last week I can’t remember the last time anything like this happened and now it’s pretty much every release has an issue and that is before they ship it in a paper bag.

You took advantage of another balls up by zavvi. Doesn't mean it went live for everyone.
That's the problem, it DID go live for EVERYONE, non-RC members could order it, was live for about 5 minutes, then sold out, the listing is still visible to everyone as i type, zavvi taking their time sorting out their mess....

You can bet on one thing, when this comes back live, those discount codes ain't going to work.....

To top it off I just went through the luxury of the renewal process for RC. Which of course was one massive F up.
On auto renewal, I find out that it takes a day for it to actually take affect (so non RC access for 24-48 hours).
Once that was all sorted I got an email informing me that they billed me twice.
Off to CS to get that sorted and the only good news was here that they not only paid me back for the double charge but they paid for this year as well.
If you want to get anywhere with their CS, Twitter is definitely the way to go.

"Get ready for a surprise"... Does that mean glossy and 'bossed rather than the usual Studio Canal flat and matte? :D

pls...!
I gather you don't have all Studiocanal steelbook releases
A lot of them are gloss finish only a few was matte

Steelbook will be back available at some stage today
It was only live for few min

Was meant to be only red carpet when went live

Zavvi not even posted on Twitter yet or sent email about the release.

Will be back when they sort out the glitch

Reactions: crib79