28.4 KB · Views: 309
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 330
  • ts3.png
    ts3.png
    16.7 KB · Views: 372
Last edited by a moderator:
Has it been confirmed to be the next in line? I have all the pixar movies on steelbook but if the artworks good I'll buy them all again. . Have pre ordered toy story:scat:

Sweet! And unlike Toy Story's cover art, this one has the Pig AND clouds in the sky.

Last edited:
This is great, definitive art for this film. Can't complain that it's been used before. Think toy story 2 has the best art of them all. :scat: Being glossy is a must, must, must for these steelbooks, we'll have to make zavvi know thats the case. Embossing isn't a must but i think embossing would cool on all of the back artworks?

Reactions: chunk
hey OPs, when you add images to the thread, make sure to upload them first.

linking to another hosting site does not guarantee those images will be there when another member goes looking for this thread in a few weeks or even a few months time.

this way, we'll always have an accurate set of promo art that never gets deleted by staff on the forum.

thanks

I think that this is a interesting art to choose for the steel but its something fresh and new. I am excited to get this on steel as the German version is very boring and bland with no inside art.

Reactions: blurayhunter

linking to another hosting site does not guarantee those images will be there when another member goes looking for this thread in a few weeks or even a few months time.

this way, we'll always have an accurate set of promo art that never gets deleted by staff on the forum.

thanks

No worries, the problem I have I because I'm using my iPhone that's how they appear when I upload them. Do you know how to do it properly with an iphone?

thanks

Actually the original image in the OP was uploaded to this site but a mod deleted when they were editing another thread (because they were all the same image, I didn't bother uploading it multiple times) :angry: :p