Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Toy Story 4

Genre: Adventure, Animation, Comedy, Family

Director: Josh Cooley

Cast: Tom Hanks, Tim Allen, Annie Potts, Joan Cusack, Patricia Arquette, Wallace Shawn, Don Rickles, Blake Clark, Estelle Harris, Jeff Pidgeon, Kristen Schaal, Jeff Garlin, Bonnie Hunt, Bud Luckey, Jodi Benson, Laurie Metcalf, Lori Alan

Release: 2019-06-20

Plot: Woody has always been confident about his place in the world and that his priority is taking care of his kid, whether that’s Andy or Bonnie. But when Bonnie adds a reluctant new toy called “Forky” to her room, a road trip adventure alongside old and new friends will show Woody how big the world can be for a toy.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18 and ocielz
Toy Story 4 Delayed again... :(

New Release Date: June 21, 2019
michael-scott-no.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Hmm I'm not too impressed with the trailers so far... the whole thing just feels unnecessary and like a cash-in. I love all three of the previous films and they wrapped it up nicely IMO, so a fourth film leaves me feeling very "meh" to be honest.

That don't look great imo, doesn't seem to cover any ground that the other 3 films haven't already

I had been very sour on this film thus far but this newest trailer made me a lot more confident in it. Looking forward to it now.

That don't look great imo, doesn't seem to cover any ground that the other 3 films haven't already
Doesn't really do it for me… but if Something I've learned from Pixar, don't judge them too quickly. Let the movie start and then you can make up your opinion. ;)
Pretty much how I feel to be honest... it just looks like an unnecessary continuation simply to cash-in. But, yeah... I'm happy to give it a chance and will most likely end up enjoying it in the end lol.