Train to Busan Presents: Peninsula (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 30, 2020
Purchase link: HMV - Zavvi - Amazon UK
Price: £22.99 (HMV & Zavvi) - £30 (Amazon)
Finish: Glossy w/ no 'bossing

12706402-6324805695964484.jpg

12706402-6204805696069430.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love both steelbooks and cannot stress my admiration for the movie Train to Busan enough. That being said, I watched Peninsula for the first (and last time) yesterday and it's been a huge disappointment. Everything that was great and innovative about the first film is going to hell with the 2nd one, Super generic, Hollywood/Videogame style Zombie film.
Anyway, still a great looking pair of steelbooks, but unlike the first one, this will remain my only steelbook of Peninsula :sweat:

I love both steelbooks and cannot stress my admiration for the movie Train to Busan enough. That being said, I watched Peninsula for the first (and last time) yesterday and it's been a huge disappointment. Everything that was great and innovative about the first film is going to hell with the 2nd one, Super generic, Hollywood/Videogame style Zombie film.
Anyway, still a great looking pair of steelbooks, but unlike the first one, this will remain my only steelbook of Peninsula :sweat:
Like you, i didn't watch Peninsula yet, and i was hoping that i would enjoy it even with the bad critics i heard about it but your comment was the nail in the coffin.. i still hope that i will find it ok at least

Everything that was great and innovative about the first film is going to hell with the 2nd one, Super generic, Hollywood/Videogame style Zombie film.
Just watched this now and had the exact same thoughts... felt very Hollywood (which is kinda ironic since they're apparently supposed to be remaking Train to Busan with American actors) and the car scenes looked like they came straight from a videogame. I still found it to be quite entertaining though, but in a switch-your-brain-off kind of way lol.

Reactions: Lutzo
Having looked at an unboxing i see its a 2 disc steel so if i cant do 1 disc steels then no chance of 2 disc one.
How do you know what disc of what side is loose and i noticed and old post on here how to do 1 disc editions and heard its possible to do 2 disc editions but its face if steel forward facing.
If its the disc on other side of front thats loose then would you not have to hold it back facing forward

Having looked at an unboxing i see its a 2 disc steel so if i cant do 1 disc steels then no chance of 2 disc one.
How do you know what disc of what side is loose and i noticed and old post on here how to do 1 disc editions and heard its possible to do 2 disc editions but its face if steel forward facing.
If its the disc on other side of front thats loose then would you not have to hold it back facing forward
Unless you're talking about something else, Peninsula is a one disc steelbook.

Watched this last night. Thought it was decent, but definitely just a switch your brain off and enjoy the action type movie. The CGI on the car chases were just ridiculous, in a bad way. I didn't really like the main guy either, can't put my finger on why, the rest of the cast did a good job with a lazy script.
Adore the first movie so pretty glad I didn't buy this as it would probably just be kept on the shelf or in a box in the attic.

Reactions: Noodles
Watched this last night. Thought it was decent, but definitely just a switch your brain off and enjoy the action type movie. The CGI on the car chases were just ridiculous, in a bad way. I didn't really like the main guy either, can't put my finger on why, the rest of the cast did a good job with a lazy script.
Adore the first movie so pretty glad I didn't buy this as it would probably just be kept on the shelf or in a box in the attic.
Lol yeah, those car chases were pretty bad... looked like a videogame and took me out of the film.

Reactions: davhyl