Release date: November 30, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £19.99
Finish: Glossy w/ no 'bossing

12706328-8174804889532930.jpg
12706328-5704804889653050.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mararagan
Received my copies of this and Peninsula today... awesome artwork with a high-gloss finish. These along with the recent 4K Total Recall steel (another StudioCanal release) are easily some of my faves this year!

One weird thing I did notice though... this has the StudioCanal logo on the spine, whereas Peninsula doesn't. :confused:

^ Other way around... this DOESN'T have the SC logo, but Peninsula does

Last edited:
Im hoping these stick around with maybe, possibly a price drop. They look great.

Reactions: jasong
Anyone know if this is a two disc steelbook or just one i seem to get they odd floater now and again and being that i keep them sealed it annoys me.
Was posted on here some time back that you could get it back on without unsealing steelbook, i have tried so many times and not had luck with any.
In fact i sometimes thing im doing more harm than good either messing up steelbook in some way or scratching the hell out of disc.
I get to the point it does not rattle or does not seems to move, i hear what sound like a clicking noise or something pressing against something.
But it just loose again.
Im just wondering if this holds two discs so might not be as easy.
But i have tried many other steelbooks in past but never had luck getting them back on.